Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ladies who smile during  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Knny

Odd request, but anyone know of any providers who geniunely smile a lot during a punt?

A long time ago, I saw one that did and had a very nice time.  Left in a good mood. 

Offline HailWood

Thought provoking OP. I like to see a smile too and thinking about this I tend to go back to the smiley ones. Now there is smiling because you are having some banter and then there is the smile you get which is welcoming (ie she’s genuinely pleased to see you when the door opens) and then there is the smile you get when you hit her sweet spots. All different drivers and all delightful to experience.
I think I can name a few (Paige White, Lucie Bee, Woofie, Riley Lee and Kylie all spring readily to mind in the East Mids) of course, remember YMMV.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 05:48:24 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline Picti

Odd request, but anyone know of any providers who geniunely smile a lot during a punt?

A long time ago, I saw one that did and had a very nice time.  Left in a good mood.

Just walk in with a bit of swagger and announce that she's about to experience the best she's ever had. Then watch her smile  :D.

Her smiling during a punt is a nice sign of a good interaction. However, the quality of the interaction is determined by you both, so choose wisely then do your bit. I don't know who'll smile with you, but happy to confirm most of those mentioned by MTB (I haven't met them all) as offering a good quality of interaction.

Online goodday

Sweet Emily Derby smiles a lot in between moaning and screaming out for more!!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline chandlerhandler

I think I can name a few (Paige White, Lucie Bee, Woofie, Riley Lee and Kylie all spring readily to mind in the East Mids) of course, remember YMMV.

Got to agree with you about LucieBee, she's a lovely lass & appears to enjoy every minute of the meeting. Greeted me at the door with a lovely smile & was wearing a skirt that was so short her smooth pussy was on show, it took super human strength to continue looking her in the eye whilst we were talking!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline illumino

Yes, I'd certainly agree with you about LucieBee.
Also her friend Kylie (Tattooed-Bombshell). A really friendly girl with a great smile.        External Link/Members Only

For someone more mature, you can't go wrong with Sash Cummings. She's always friendly, easy-going & a great sense of humour. Top marks for service too.     External Link/Members Only

A little older, try Glamour 69 at Mansfield.      External Link/Members Only
Very friendly and very very chatty, but does a good job. She also does duos with Sash.