Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony, black or mixed race girls  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Kolo

Hi,

Can anyone suggest any Ebony, black or mixed race girls in the City or West End?

I’ve come across External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only but aside from that I’m at a loss. Budget around £150 p/h. Any help would be appreciated.

Offline RichardTTT

External Link/Members Only

What about Imelda, some feedback on here, mixed race, different views on how attractive she is, I saw her last summer, thought she was very attractive, vanilla service, everything covered, not cheap, but could work for you. She also have a massage profile, Tantraman did a great review. She hasn't been on AW since October, but lists an email address.

Offline schlong118118

exotic miss carter she changes locations a lot .

Offline frosty

I had a good experience with SluttyAmmyyy when I saw her. She’s touring in Surrey at the moment but she’s usually based in Kensington

If you are looking for someone to see today I notice that NaomiLondon’s green light is on. I had a good time when I saw her although admittedly that was probably over 3 years ago now. Her recent feedback hasn’t been great though, although I do know a reliable punter who has seen her more recently and said she was good - YMMV. She’s also on the pricey side now that her rates are £200 per hour

« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 10:23:33 am by frosty »

Offline Romney

I gave her a neutral, but other reviewers thought she was quite good, and I suppose she is reasonable VFM.

EDIT: you also may want to look at this thread:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=159833.0
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 10:06:38 pm by Romney »