Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top Anal Punt  (Read 3712 times)

-misternobody-

Hi All,
Apologies first, as I am sure there is a thread for that already which I can’t find...
Looking for a cracking ass to smash soon.
What would be you top 5-10 of girls offering Anal in London ?
Body
Ass
Ability to take a serious pounding
Rate (personally I wouldn’t go £200 unless I win at lottery or find a bag of cash in the street) :lol:

Cheers mates

-misternobody-

Sorry to pu it back on the table.

Offline pumps

I take it you've got a short list from AW crossreferenced with reviews posted on here?

-misternobody-

Well I've seen few girls, but I wanna see more and I am defo into anal.
So ask for your help guys. If you have a top 3 in your mind, please go ahead.

Cheers

Offline Nickp

To be fair, he's at least out some reviews up.

If you can travel try jessica in swindon, she's a real trooper, rimming, anal, atm, cim, swallow, toys. Never reviewed as she asked me not to but shes become a bit more open. BTW shes a size 14 (was on her gown).

Sorry cant be of more help on the London scene.

Offline Notpastit

External Link/Members Only

HSG - in Pimlico, guaranteed A, incl in PSE package,  in fact I thinks she prefers to pussy, given the choice!

Recently visited after her August break, looking fit, tanned and ex. horny, eager to please as ever

Read her numerous reviews, incl mine and then try for yourself?

-misternobody-

Offline -misternobody-

Hi guys !
Desperate to find an add tu put my cock in, do you guys have any other suggestions?
Don’t mind British or not as long as they’re not Romanian or size 14 or over 40’.
Thanks 
Banned reason: Spamming threads asking for anal
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline dooby111

Cleo in Barking - read my review - exactly what you need, takes a smashing, fingering, whatever you want and fit bod.  Probably about 35yrs old and cheap rate

Offline davey.edwards1969

Cleo in Barking - read my review - exactly what you need, takes a smashing, fingering, whatever you want and fit bod.  Probably about 35yrs old and cheap rate

What's she like facially ?

Offline dooby111

girl next door type, no make up, soft plumpish but slim, ok face not ugly and sweet girl but very little english

Offline davidgood

girl next door type, no make up, soft plumpish but slim, ok face not ugly and sweet girl but very little english

I agree with this description based on my meet with her a couple of weeks ago. English is not too bad, better than some others I have met over the years.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline dooby111

I agree with this description based on my meet with her a couple of weeks ago. English is not too bad, better than some others I have met over the years.

Regards,

davidgood

yes mate - so know of any other anal providers of similar standard?