Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sam massage Dereham  (Read 1100 times)

Offline olddognewtricks49

Seen her ad on Gumtree and at 80 for half hour and120 for hour can't help but think something more than massage may be on offer, has anybody seen her?

Offline Bill

She was on AW fairly recently, same phone number but more explicit about services offered - and yes you're right it was full service.

I did dial her number to contact and then realised I'd spoken to he before when she was working from the well-known house in Swaffham. I can't remember if her name is different on AW and Gumtree, but I think the AW ad described her as French / Brazilian.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Dereham & Swaffham?

Better read this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=332017.0

Yes indeed! However and FWIW i see that bella3927 who used to work at Swaffham, yes that house, did move along the A47 to one of the locations mentioned but shes still working so it seems and i'm long overdue for a re-visit excllent lady when i saw her last:)

Offline scutty brown

Not a good idea visiting a place or girl recently linked to modern slavery charges

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Not a good idea visiting a place or girl recently linked to modern slavery charges

That is of course quite the thing but seeing over time how she worked i'd be very surprised if she was involved in that, she is or was rather a very independant operator!.

If that is who i was referring to..

Offline 1978b

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Hi.bella here.i wasn't involved in any of this.
My mistake was to working in a place where this lady she start to bring girls who don't speak english and don't have a clue about this job,to work half half with her.
Banned reason: Breach of Rule 2 - Bye bye
Banned by: 90125

Offline 1978b

• Banned
  • Service Provider
...This why  she get caught.
So,for any punters who see girls,is better first to check if this girls speak english and work for themselves!
Banned reason: Breach of Rule 2 - Bye bye
Banned by: 90125