Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Katie Summer - Essex?  (Read 1316 times)

Online Colston36

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She replied to a reverse booking thingy I put up. Sounded quite a character.

Offline GingerNuts

Apart from the five members who posted reviews?

Online finn5555

Colston36 I met her sometime in 2017 she works from an apartment in Warley Essex, wasn't good to be fair and I doubt she would tick your boxes mate. She was friendly enough but went through the motions if i recall also had a whiteboard in the kitchen with her target earnings on it  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Online Colston36

Colston36 I met her sometime in 2017 she works from an apartment in Warley Essex, wasn't good to be fair and I doubt she would tick your boxes mate. She was friendly enough but went through the motions if i recall also had a whiteboard in the kitchen with her target earnings on it  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Thanks, Finn.

Online Colston36

Apart from the five members who posted reviews?

And pray tell me, Mr. Smartarse, how the fuck I'm supposed to know she works under those names?

Offline Condominium

Same as Finn. I really wouldn’t. She talks a great game and bids on every RB literally countrywide, but she doesn’t deliver a decent service.

Offline GingerNuts

And pray tell me, Mr. Smartarse, how the fuck I'm supposed to know she works under those names?

:dash:

A member for nearly seven years how can you not know to search by AW ID number for just that reason.

Offline norwichfunseeker

And not the mention the link to her reviews that his post has generated, so even a search isnt necessary!
I do appreciate this wouldn't have appeared until after the post was made, but may help others who arent aware of this feature, as girls do change their names.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Band1t

Saw her a few years ago and would not go back and would not recommend.

Online Colston36

Saw her a few years ago and would not go back and would not recommend.

Thanks; she sounds like a floppy busted flush.

And for those who gleefully pointed out my searching inadequacies, thanks.

Offline Harker90

I saw her a while back. Meet went fine - she sucks well and gave a decent titwank.

However only book with her using a burner as once she had your number she keeps messaging you  :scare: She'll send saucy texts and also nude photos via WhatsApp. She's the reason I actually got a burner phone for punting as it was relentless as one point. I would block her but she frequently changes her number. Now I gotta keep an eye on her AW page and double check each time she gets a new number to make sure to block it before the inevitable NSFW messages arrive. Guess we all gotta learn that lesson at some point  :thumbsdown: