Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laughable Blackmail attempt  (Read 2685 times)

Offline Bdk78

Got random message from waterlooville based dirtylittleslut699.
Stupid c*nt thinks this will work. Saw her over a year ago and regretted it as she was fat, hairy and stank.  Then she decides to send this  :sarcastic:
Must be desperate for funds to try this. Was wondering if any of you guys have had similar?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline TomTank

Stupid c*nt thinks this will work. Saw her over a year ago and regretted it as she was fat, hairy and stank.  Then she decides to send this  :sarcastic:
Must be desperate for funds to try this. Was wondering if any of you guys have had similar?

I think we should get a posse together and go round and beat the shit out of the cunt

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Offline bodybuilder1997

I think we should get a posse together and go round and beat the shit out of the cunt

I would be down for that 💯💯
I once had my £800 phone  being pickpocketed by some skank while I was showering. Stupid bitch tried to deny it till her bf came and made the cunts bring it back from another room. As if they’re not already making a fortune .. cunts!!! 😤
Banned reason: Previous banned teddyking
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Bdk78

For what it's worth, an attempt at blackmail and an admission of pimping might be worth a send to crimestoppers  :lol:
I honestly have no fear of her threats and I have her address and her Facebook profile so could make things more awkward for her if I wanted to.  :cool:

Offline Sha99er

For the record...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   

Feedback is hidden.  :thumbsdown:

The hidden feedback thing is always a red flag for me, theres usually a reason why its been hidden and it usually isnt a very good one..

Offline bops909

I don't think it's her is it ?

"you wanted to book one of my girls" ?  "I won't have my girls mucked about" "not for the first time" ?

Sounds like a pimp not a WG. More k**bhead than c**t ?

Offline Bdk78

I don't think it's her is it ?

"you wanted to book one of my girls" ?  "I won't have my girls mucked about" "not for the first time" ?

Sounds like a pimp not a WG. More k**bhead than c**t ?

As the whole thing is fabricated in the first place ( I've not made a booking or let anyone down) and the fact she has taken deposits and then ghosted as reported on here, makes me think it's just worded to sound that way. Let's face it who's going to be scared by some fat bitch with a stinky cunt threatening you? I've been contacted by someone else who's had a very similar message from her. It sounds like she's going through her phone book and sending these out as business must be slow.

Offline scutty brown

Are you sure its her?

all the similar reports so far have had the threats following on within a few days of an enquiry.         
I guess she could just be copycatting

some previous threads
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=318000.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=333716.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=332083.0

Offline Straightsix

You should have sent a dick pic with a sky remote next to it.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline contentguy

I would be down for that 💯💯
I once had my £800 phone  being pickpocketed by some skank while I was showering. Stupid bitch tried to deny it till her bf came and made the cunts bring it back from another room. As if they’re not already making a fortune .. cunts!!! 😤

But you're a dickhead for taking such an expensive phone to a punt and leaving it.....

Offline Bdk78

Are you sure its her?

all the similar reports so far have had the threats following on within a few days of an enquiry.         
I guess she could just be copycatting

some previous threads
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=318000.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=333716.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=332083.0

Not spoke to her or made an enquiry in over a year. The fact it says I've messed about multiple girls told me it was bullshit. She's a known chancer so I'm guessing some may fall for it and she'll get a payday from some poor sod.

Offline s0whatsnew?

Personally, I refuse to have anything to do with whatsapp, which the original messages seem to be on.  There's a reason why the sender wants to stay anonymous and it ain't good.  But just trying to delete w'app from a mobile is next to impossible.  You think its gone until it pops up again.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Personally, I refuse to have anything to do with whatsapp, which the original messages seem to be on.  There's a reason why the sender wants to stay anonymous and it ain't good.  But just trying to delete w'app from a mobile is next to impossible.  You think its gone until it pops up again.
Lol
Remove app-gone.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Threats of violence, whether joking or not are unacceptable. Members have been banned before for making threats against other male members. I know it is frustrating when scams like this are done, but bear in mind this is a semi-public forum and it does us no favours with posts like this.

Offline tynetunnel

If that’s true then your phone has some dodgy software/a virus/you don’t know how the delete app function works

Offline mikhail

If that’s true then your phone has some dodgy software/a virus/you don’t know how the delete app function works

Probably an Android phone and only removed from Home Screen and not actually uninstalled it.