Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG works at my office... say Hi or not?  (Read 7750 times)

cockneybstrd

+1. Excellent answer - what could possibly go wrong? You'd be a hero either way…..

Indeed and if your Boss says we need some entertainment for the staff party you know who too book

SirFrank

So what did you decide on mush?

Glader

Provided you want a paid meet there's nothing wrong - discretion is five tenths of the law

I

Offline Horizontal pleasures

11th commandment, do not get found out. When the music stops back to your own beds

cockneybstrd

I had a similar thing - a girl with a great body and always tarty dress style caught my eye at the large office I worked at.  She left and then appeared on an agency site so I booked her but told the agency I had known her from her previous civvy job.  Great punt, and it fulfilled a few fantasies I'd had about her in the office.  Best this was she didn't really recognise me as I was just 1 of hundreds of guys that worked there.

Since then I've heard another favourite WG has started work at the same office and I'm due to go back there in a few weeks.

Sir Frank

I am guessing by what Lex said on the other thread he has probably said hi and booked her

but the why the fuck he told some agency that he was booking the bird cos he worked with her is beyond me !
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 09:44:46 pm by cockneybstrd »

Tony Montana

Sir Frank

I am guessing by what Lex said on the other thread he has probably said hi and booked her

but the why the fuck he told some agency that he was booking the bird cos he worked with her is beyond me !

I haven't booked her or spoken to her agency.  That post above was a different girl who worked at the same place, but left before I saw her.  That was back in 2010.

The one who is there now is the "other favourite WG" mentioned.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 10:23:45 pm by Tony Montana »

cockneybstrd

from your previous encounter with a working girl that you worked with.

You said you told her agency that you had worked with her when booking her. Just surprised the fuck out of me.

charlie sheen

You said "she didn't seem to recognize me"

Even if she recognized you she wouldn't say shit, because you were a client and she wouldn't want to risk outing herself at her workplace. Her best option would actually be to ignore you and not acknowledge you in any way,  shape or form in the hope that you too would exercise your self preservation instincts and not risk shitting where you eat. Like a nuclear stand off.

You saw her more than once? - I bet she knows exactly who you are.

The most likely option of you speaking to her about this is that she's going to ask you to keep quiet about it which will put you in the indiscreet category. If you make a booking with her and show up to her house as Lex aka "Joe from accounting" who knew it was indiscreet but couldn't help himself - that's going to be weird too. 

It sounds like a nice fantasy but the cold reality is likely to be much different, you have no good options, best to leave things alone.

jcdmj12

We're (rightly) quick enough to blacklist a WG who is indiscreet. The obligation cuts both ways.  Punting is punting. Real life is real life. The further apart you can keep the two, the happier everyone will be imo.

Missfilan

We're (rightly) quick enough to blacklist a WG who is indiscreet. The obligation cuts both ways.  Punting is punting. Real life is real life. The further apart you can keep the two, the happier everyone will be imo.

Sound advice. If someone approached me at work or let on in any way that they knew me in real life then I would not see them. If they booked me and it turned out on meeting that we worked in the same place then again I would not see them and it would mean me seeing employment elsewhere because of the fear of being outed. It would literally turn my life upside down and I don't feel that it would be fair on the wg. I occasionally bump into clients and it goes without saying that there is zero acknowledgement or interaction from either party. To all those who say go for it, how would you feel if a wg crossed the line and approached you in your workplace?

My advice is to steer well clear and put her to the back of your mind. No good can come of this and you both have too much to lose. You also run the risk of being reported for sexual harassment in the workplace if you approach her there. People have been reported for a lot less and that's not something you would want to have to explain to your boss or mrs.

Offline anyfucker

Sound advice. If someone approached me at work or let on in any way that they knew me in real life then I would not see them. If they booked me and it turned out on meeting that we worked in the same place then again I would not see them and it would mean me seeing employment elsewhere because of the fear of being outed. It would literally turn my life upside down and I don't feel that it would be fair on the wg. I occasionally bump into clients and it goes without saying that there is zero acknowledgement or interaction from either party. To all those who say go for it, how would you feel if a wg crossed the line and approached you in your workplace?

My advice is to steer well clear and put her to the back of your mind. No good can come of this and you both have too much to lose. You also run the risk of being reported for sexual harassment in the workplace if you approach her there. People have been reported for a lot less and that's not something you would want to have to explain to your boss or mrs.
+1
what goes on tour stays on tour.

Tony Montana

If you had a 9-5 job at a large company it would be almost inevitable that you would meet someone from your WG life at some point.  The nuclear stand-off analogy is a good one though - as long as you both have "the secret" you can feel pretty safe that neither will tell because of the damage that can be done in return.  I would never say anything or out anyone because I have got much more to lose myself - not only my personal life, but my job and this hobby.

I kind of knew the answer before I started the thread, but I was interested in peoples opinions and views.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It is a very bad idea.  not only for indiscretion purposes but keeping your job as well.  If she got snarky because you chose to be indiscreet she could quite easily claim sexual harassment and you could find yourself unemployed.  It would take just a couple of minutes to have all her photos taken off line and claim because you two once had sex you are now harassing her to do it again leaving just your statement she worked as a prossie and you only approached her because you had sex with her before.  She could so easily cause you so many problems at work it is not worth it.

Smile and know that you know and leave it at that

apple

i once worked with a nurse who was a part time wg

If a complaint was made against you by this woman then you could get sacked for gross misconduct, which you do not want to happen. At all. Ever. Jes' saying...

taplow

If you recognise her then she'll recognises you and I would think that the fact that she's pretending she doesn't know you is telling you to leave her alone.  So you have two choices, either play along with her clear signal or attempt a feeble blackmail scheme.