Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mask slipping.  (Read 4576 times)

Offline spiralnotebook

Had a couple of WGs get arsey when I was taking too long, which then meant that I couldn't finish at all. Another was annoyed that I groaned too loudly when I came, FFS.

I`d have thought it would be classed as an ocupational hazard.
Some of the Thai girls seem to be worst for that, at exactly 5 mins of wanking `why you no cum` at 6 mins `you no come yet` at 7 mins `you no going to come should I massage head` and the astonishing metronomical ability to end exactly on the moment the alloted time ends if you`ve popped or not.

Offline winkywanky

Had a couple of WGs get arsey when I was taking too long, which then meant that I couldn't finish at all. Another was annoyed that I groaned too loudly when I came, FFS.

What, she accused you of faking an orgasm? WTF!  :D

Offline the_exile

What, she accused you of faking an orgasm? WTF!  :D

Haha, it was one of those punts where I had to creep into the flat and all conversations were in whispers. Thinking about it now, the place was above some busy shops, can't imagine they would have heard anything from upstairs.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I would have thought that most would try to make a bit of fun out of these kinds of accidents described, sometimes you don't have that much control over where the cum is going to land!

i hate those punts where everything has to be done silently because of nosey neighbours or because it's against the lease or some shit

Offline Belgarion

The mask does slip from time to time and the key thing is to be alert to it.

Usually it starts with poor comms and unreliability as well as antics during the punt.

Never overstay my welcome and would prefer to not bother anyone with my presence, so I smile and leave

Offline David1970

i hate those punts where everything has to be done silently because of nosey neighbours or because it's against the lease or some shit

That happen to me, the SP was on the 4th floor I was instructed to get the lift to the 5th floor and walk down quietly. Once in the flat, told to whisper all conversations, don’t fuck to vigorous, don’t moan. The reason was she thought the next door neighbour was spying on her. 

Offline the_exile

That happen to me, the SP was on the 4th floor I was instructed to get the lift to the 5th floor and walk down quietly. Once in the flat, told to whisper all conversations, don’t fuck to vigorous, don’t moan. The reason was she thought the next door neighbour was spying on her.

Yes, know the sort of thing you mean, there was one place I used to go which was in a ground floor flat, was asked to tap on the window instead of using the entry phone (Although they were less bothered about noise once you had got inside).