Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Parlour reviews  (Read 7984 times)

Offline Charliehutton

Foolishly, I've posted a number of reviews of massage parlours whose advertising and websites give absolutely no indication that sexual services may be on offer. In the current political climate, I dread to think of some two-bob local councillor trying to make a name for themselves by seizing on reviews like mine to announce "Aha, evidence of immorality and exploitation, these places must be closed down immediately".

So, two questions: Given the current climate might it be wise to just stick with Independent reviews, and not post massage parlour reviews at all? And is it possible for a member to delete some of their previous reviews?

Offline smiths

Foolishly, I've posted a number of reviews of massage parlours whose advertising and websites give absolutely no indication that sexual services may be on offer. In the current political climate, I dread to think of some two-bob local councillor trying to make a name for themselves by seizing on reviews like mine to announce "Aha, evidence of immorality and exploitation, these places must be closed down immediately".

So, two questions: Given the current climate might it be wise to just stick with Independent reviews, and not post massage parlour reviews at all? And is it possible for a member to delete some of their previous reviews?

Its not possible to delete reviews as the rules state. The political climate has been hostile to punting for the whole 10 years or so I have posted on punting forums. If we all didn't post reviews because this and that MAY happen there would be a lot less reviews.

IMO its wise to post reviews good and bad to inform other punters if that's what a punter wishes to do.

Online Jonestown

I try to be circumspect when writing about events in council licensed premises, but i suspect that an anonymous review or three on an internet forum would be easily dismissed by a competent defence solicitor in a license hearing.

Offline scutty brown

Its caused problems for some of the thai parlours around here, but it depends on the local council.
Blackpool council (and police) don't seem to care a damn, while the authorities in other towns are a lot more inquisitorial. It has resulted in some girls  getting sacked as a result of reviews on here.

Offline houseboot

Foolishly, I've posted a number of reviews of massage parlours whose advertising and websites give absolutely no indication that sexual services may be on offer.

Really?

If you are referring to "victoriahouse-massage" & "Massage-Northampton" then I don't think that there's any doubt that they're FS establishments and that any request for "just a Massage" would confuse the girls there.

If you had visited a genuine Massage SHOP, which I can't see that you have, then yes some discretion is required about any "extras" you receive.

Offline myothernameis

All depends  the area, and how the council and police view things, so for instance if you went to a legitimate massage in Edinburgh, and got a happy ending, don't think the police or the council would bat an eye lid, they will leave the premises alone

Where as if you go to Glasgow, its the opposite, the police don't have issue with closing a premise, and its very unlikely a legitimate place in Glasgow will offer happy ending, but  be healthy in Glasgow, is under new management, on the out side they say no sexual service on offer, but they are being offered

Now like before you can get sex in this place, but it will cost you, and its best to haggle, the Chinese girl will want £120 for sex, so take £80, haggle for £60 she says no, then say, right £80, and that all I have in my wallet, she will accept