Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Susie 464 - Stockton  (Read 935 times)

2 review(s) for Thai susie 464 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Todger3

I messaged Susie early morning for a booking around lunchtime comms were excellent all sorted with a few quick messages.
I arrived outside a couple of minutes before and messaged to say I was here she promptly replied asking me to come in the back entrance (no pun intended).
Once inside I got a big hug and a quick kiss then she led me upstairs. Bedroom was clean and tidy, paperwork complete Susie went into the next room and I got undressed and onto the bed. I knew Susie from her time in the Norton flat and she did remember me which was nice.
 She came back into the room and jumped onto the bed kissing me all the way from my legs up my body and onto some excellent dfk. She continued back down my body and gave me some ow which was very enjoyable. After a few minutes she reached for the raincoat and got on top to ride me with some enthusiasm I might add. She was soon out of breath and asking me to get on top to which I duly obliged. I pounded her as hard as I could, she was moaning with pleasure I have no doubt Susie enjoys her chosen profession and it shows. I eventually filled the bag and collapsed in a heap out of breath but very satisfied. More kissing followed then she cleaned me up and we said our goodbyes still kissing me all the way through the house. 

I will return again soon I'm sure.
£60 for 30 mins
External Link/Members Only