Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: girls in kent  (Read 5789 times)

Offline Kentpunt

ive had quite a few punts in my time around the south east but now ive found this site i was wondering if the is any girls in kent you would recommend? im from the canterbury area and i dont want to travel too much. has anyone got any suggestions for a good punt?  :rolleyes:

Offline bob1

Princess Vanessa in whitstable is very nice. I've seen her maybe 4-6 times,always been given a soaking. She becomes quite uncontrollable when she orgasms. In fact I might book her for this evening.
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kentpunt

Princess Vanessa in whitstable is very nice. I've seen her maybe 4-6 times,always been given a soaking. She becomes quite uncontrollable when she orgasms. In fact I might book her for this evening.

ive seen her already actually, ive been meaning to do a review on her  havnt got round to it yet. great girl but seems a bit expensive. if she was 100/hr id visit again

Offline palatino

Some of the Polish girls near Barton Mill are quite good.
They are
External Link/Members Only Jennifer
External Link/Members Only Maya
External Link/Members Only Jessica
External Link/Members Only Sandra
External Link/Members Only Sofia
They move between Canterbury and a few other places in the South East.
I've seen and enjoyed Maya and Sofia so far and would like to learn about the others. I've also been with another one, who I don't see among the current profiles, who was terrible, so really the quality may be variable.
One problem is that it appears there may be some duplication going on, i.e. Jennifer may be Jesscia, which is confusing!  They've also swapped profiles in the past, which makes the AW feedback even more useless.
So, proceed with caution.

Offline Kentpunt

Some of the Polish girls near Barton Mill are quite good.
They are
External Link/Members Only Jennifer
External Link/Members Only Maya
External Link/Members Only Jessica
External Link/Members Only Sandra
External Link/Members Only Sofia
They move between Canterbury and a few other places in the South East.
I've seen and enjoyed Maya and Sofia so far and would like to learn about the others. I've also been with another one, who I don't see among the current profiles, who was terrible, so really the quality may be variable.
One problem is that it appears there may be some duplication going on, i.e. Jennifer may be Jesscia, which is confusing!  They've also swapped profiles in the past, which makes the AW feedback even more useless.
So, proceed with caution.

Ah yes these girls, I've visited Jennifer before and it was a pretty shit meet (I'll do a review on her shortly) but I've been wanting to visit maya for quite a while. She's very local to me and attractive I think she might be my next punt

Offline da40

ive had quite a few punts in my time around the south east but now ive found this site i was wondering if the is any girls in kent you would recommend? im from the canterbury area and i dont want to travel too much. has anyone got any suggestions for a good punt?  :rolleyes:

If you can get to Maidstone, Gina Brown very innovative and not a clockwatcher (fake tits though) and Cindy Rise who is enthusiastic.
Both girls made sure I had a good time and had very high levels of personal hygiene in clean and tidy purpose built flats

Offline Kentpunt

If you can get to Maidstone, Gina Brown very innovative and not a clockwatcher (fake tits though) and Cindy Rise who is enthusiastic.
Both girls made sure I had a good time and had very high levels of personal hygiene in clean and tidy purpose built flats

both girls are on my hotlist but are a bit expensive, i might visit cindy actually - she does look good
thanks for your suggestions lads, is the any more?

Offline palatino

This one may be worth a try (I haven't seen her)
External Link/Members Only

Sophie is good, although no spring chicken (I saw her years before joining UKP)

And then there's Emz
External Link/Members Only ,
also available as a couple and interestingly cheaper
If I decide to give her a try I'll post a report.

Offline Kentpunt

This one may be worth a try (I haven't seen her)

Sophie is good, although no spring chicken (I saw her years before joining UKP)

And then there's Emz
External Link/Members Only ,
also available as a couple and interestingly cheaper
If I decide to give her a try I'll post a report.

Been meaning to visit Rebecca but not too sure if it's going to be a good punt or not, ems quickly sessions do look tempting! I've never seen sophie before, looks like a nice milf
Yeah post a review and if you have a good time I'll probaly book her too

Offline Tig101

Gina brown was really good a few years ago, nothing like as good now and I won't go back.

Offline Kentpunt

Gina brown was really good a few years ago, nothing like as good now and I won't go back.

Bit of a shit punt then? For that money is expect a 5 star punt, you should do a review of your experience with her in here

Neverspell

If it's girls in Kent you're after I recommend this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  a fantastic fuck...

James999

If it's girls in Kent you're after I recommend this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  a fantastic fuck...

How fucking old is she, her profile says she's German she looks like she's been around since WW2

Offline Tailpipe

Kent has long been a grave yard for punting .

Odd ones appear dartford and Maidstone , but shit on the whole .

Offline Kentpunt

shes a bit too far from me im near canterbury also german women are a bit....manly?

youre right tallpipe its very hard to find an attractive genuine girl in the south

Offline Tailpipe

shes a bit too far from me im near canterbury also german women are a bit....manly?

youre right tallpipe its very hard to find an attractive genuine girl in the south

Plus £140 for a 34 year German who could,be 45 , no way

Get on at ebbs 18 mins later the world at your feet .

Neverspell

Kent can be punting graveyard, agreed, but occasionally you find a gem.

Personally I've seen Claudia a few times - she's not at all manly (and I've seen some manly WGs since I started this punting lark, though know a bit better now) more curvy, with great tits and an ass that's just  made for doggy :D.  I'm pretty sure she's roughly the same age as me -  and in no way do I think I'm near 41 yet! :lol:

You could try Amber in Maidstone External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  a good fuck but not as easy to get on with....

Offline Kentpunt

ive not seen amber on there before, she looks good is she romanian? dosent look english, maidstone is quite a journey from me although ive travelled there for a few punts before 

Neverspell

Not sure about the Romanian thing, but she's definitely EE, I think Polish but I'm not sure. She can be quite abrupt at times though and rush you if she's 'busy'... Of the two I'd go for Claudia, she's just seems more genuine, but each to their own I guess.

Offline Kentpunt

ah ok, yea i dont really want to travel for someone who im not going to hit it off with

JohnnyGhost

This reply maybe too late but there are a few new girls in Canterbury, admittedly they are all Romanian, and English is not their strong point, but they are pretty hot.
Here are the ones ive come in/across from AW

External Link/Members Only (Dover but close)

Corey302

I'll happily throw a few recommendations in, but as the OP hasn't posted since July, there doesn't seem much point..?

Offline EverReady

Yes please,  post up some ideas,  Kent (west in particular) seems to be a bit unloved.  However I suspect you'll get flamed if you do.  Judging by the response to your previous posts.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 01:32:18 pm by EverReady »

Offline Londonpunter30

If any knows any in north east Kent / south east London borders that would be much appreciated

Corey302

Okay, I can personally recommend all of the following, all English, as I have no interest in trafficked foreign girls..

If you want any further details on any of them, feel free to ask.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 02:46:43 am by Corey302 »

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Princess Vanessa was mentioned but no link given :rolleyes: so here it is for the sake of completeness

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline Shagswell2001

Okay, I can personally recommend all of the following, all English, as I have no interest in trafficked foreign girls..

The last one is a well known barebacker, even advertises on her profile bareback for an extra £10!!!! as long as your clean she says. Wouldn't fuck her in a bath of detol. Or any other girl you've seen after her.

Corey302

The last one is a well known barebacker, even advertises on her profile bareback for an extra £10!!!! as long as your clean she says. Wouldn't fuck her in a bath of detol. Or any other girl you've seen after her.

Well, as every GUM clinic check I've undertaken has come back clean, I don't think I have anything to worry about. These are just my personal recommendations, it's up to you whether you choose to see any of them or not..

Offline Kentpunt

I'll happily throw a few recommendations in, but as the OP hasn't posted since July, there doesn't seem much point..?

im still on the lookout mate, it might have been a few months but im still here

Offline Kentpunt

they are  a bit out the way for me, ellie is the closest and shes a bastad to get hold of

Corey302

they are  a bit out the way for me, ellie is the closest and shes a bastad to get hold of

That's a shame, I thought I'd pretty much covered all of Kent with those six..