Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommeded hotels in Fareham Hampshire  (Read 608 times)

MrKeen

I am hoping someone might have suggestions where best to arrange an afternoon meet around Fareham area.

kamu

I'd say your options are quite limited in fareham. The only 2 chain hotels im aware of are the holiday inn or premier inn. Not sure how suitable either are from a punting perspective though... Other than that its mainly B&B types. Portsmouth may be a better option..?

5th Musketeer

A year ago I stayed in Fareham at the Solent Hotel and Spa for a meet with a WG. It was a good place and I enjoyed my stay.

MrKeen

Thank you both very much, I am going to do a bit of exploring, I will share my finds (if any) on here, including the suggestions for future reference.

Offline santiago2

I've stayed a couple of times in The Red Lion Hotel, East St, Fareham, PO16 OBP. close to junction 11 M27, or 5 minute walk from the station, i've never punted there, but if you come in the bar area from the main road, you can get to the rooms without going past reception, i found it a nice hotel, and close to the shopping area  and Pubs and restaurants.

MrKeen

I've stayed a couple of times in The Red Lion Hotel, East St, Fareham, PO16 OBP. close to junction 11 M27, or 5 minute walk from the station, i've never punted there, but if you come in the bar area from the main road, you can get to the rooms without going past reception, i found it a nice hotel, and close to the shopping area  and Pubs and restaurants.

Thank you very much.

Perhaps we need regional directories of good punting places to meet for outcalls.