Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lap Dancers in the East Midlands..  (Read 6173 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Please feel free to post details of any girls in the East Midlands area who provide a lap dancing service. They may be current or ex-lap dancer, and provide some info in their profile.

Here goes...

Sexy Chantelle in Nottm, Current Lap Dancer (per profile), now providing incalls. Enhanced Breasts...
External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Offline badsin

I saw Chantelle some time ago now, quite close to the city centre. Great body, and very pretty - few tattoo's but i'm ok with that.

I recall, that she didnt do OWO, though her profile stated it - that was the only disappointment. By FB for her is under my AW moniker of skegness. :wacko:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I saw Chantelle some time ago now, quite close to the city centre. Great body, and very pretty - few tattoo's but i'm ok with that.

I recall, that she didnt do OWO, though her profile stated it - that was the only disappointment. By FB for her is under my AW moniker of skegness. :wacko:

You had mentioned her to me a while back. She recently started incalls again, so when I rang her yesterday, she did confirm that she would offer OWO at no extra cost.

Offline badsin

You had mentioned her to me a while back. She recently started incalls again, so when I rang her yesterday, she did confirm that she would offer OWO at no extra cost.

I cant of showered to her standards :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Ruby is an ex-lapdancer, based in Loughborough / Leicester ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline monkeybucket

Ct chantelle is on my hl I was a bit concerned due to lack of photos etc but now I'm convinced. Report to follow once I track down some a more exclusive ladies (the queen on my 20's)

Offline monkeybucket

Rhonasg told me she used to be a lapdancer..I forgot can't link at the moment forgotten my AW login :|

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Rhonasg told me she used to be a lapdancer..I forgot can't link at the moment forgotten my AW login :|

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Stoking

Was not too sure about Chantelle myself, but might give her a visit now.

Usually I like a profile which has at least face pics in private.