Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Livsmor, Worksop - Not to everyone's taste, but would you go with this lass?  (Read 4902 times)

Hard shagger

Evening gentleman, could you please tell me if any of you have had the delights of this beauty?
External Link/Members Only

Offline bbois77

Evening gentleman, could you please tell me if any of you have had the delights of this beauty?
External Link/Members Only

Not yet, cute as a fox, might just have to short list her, TOFT in reality :yahoo: :music: :cool:

Hard shagger

I'm hoping to see her next week, she has definitely got it looks wise, I'm just hoping she isn't dull and boring in person

Online scutty brown

you do realise "she's" a pre-op tranny?

Offline bbois77

Round of applause for Scutty

:hi:

Offline NervousJ

I'd be more concerned about venturing into Worksop...

Offline Hotdogboy88

I would a whore is a whore. And she looks better than most.

Offline PepeMAGA

I'd be more concerned about venturing into Worksop...
:D
just change the Ice cream van tune from "Greensleeves" to "Dude Looks Like a Lady". should scare the 'soppers off.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Well I'm in that looks fit, if she was Thai I'd be bollock deep in the ass now  :lol:

Ice cream van all fuelled up just need that song from the crying game on the speakers now  :D

Offline bbois77

I would a whore is a whore. And she looks better than most.

Most females, would agree, plus the anal is free and you get two cums for price of one, ok the second cumchot is hers :thumbsup: :yahoo:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fuck me how have I missed her.  :unknown: :unknown:

She looks well fit.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Wonder if she'll cum in my mouth as I suck her dick while she sucks mine in 69  ??  :diablo: :diablo:

Best find out hadn't I.  :D :D

Offline NervousJ

Fuck me how have I missed her.  :unknown: :unknown:

She looks well fit.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Wonder if she'll cum in my mouth as I suck her dick while she sucks mine in 69  ??  :diablo: :diablo:

Best find out hadn't I.  :D :D

Just when I thought I was was beginning to understand the mind of Mr FF.... :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Just when I thought I was was beginning to understand the mind of Mr FF.... :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Not a chance.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline baranabus96

If she was actually a she and didn't have a face like a barbie then I probably would.

Looks to have nicer tits than most women and other than a decent face/figure that's what I go for but the way overdone plastic look of her/his face and the brows are a massive turn-off for me.

Offline RogerBoner

Well I'm in that looks fit, if she was Thai I'd be bollock deep in the ass now  :lol:

Ice cream van all fuelled up just need that song from the crying game on the speakers now  :D

Does this mean that we're having a Transsexual wing in our proposed Thai knocking shop?  Also, are you going to review BeckyXXX first or should I do the honours?

Offline bbois77

If she was actually a she and didn't have a face like a barbie then I probably would.

Looks to have nicer tits than most women and other than a decent face/figure that's what I go for but the way overdone plastic look of her/his face and the brows are a massive turn-off for me.

So apart from all that baranabus, you'd still shag her or have I missed something? :lol:  :music:

Offline baranabus96

So apart from all that baranabus, you'd still shag her or have I missed something? :lol:  :music:

I guess? why? not sure if I missed something or if you are just playing around.

Offline bbois77

I guess? why? not sure if I missed something or if you are just playing around.

Jerking your chain, turns out shes a bit too far away for me,, shucks

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
Wow, she is a cracker, better looking than any bird on Viva Street, shame its not my thing, and too far away.

:thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Does this mean that we're having a Transsexual wing in our proposed Thai knocking shop?  Also, are you going to review BeckyXXX first or should I do the honours?

Nowt wrong with a chick with dick dept of our store Roger :D
I can't get to Becky until mid week, I've had a 'bit of an accident' and not quite mobile, but will certainly make the effort, I've high expectations though that could be a bad thing as I did with Angel too :dash:

Hard shagger

I'm definitely gonna pay her a visit
Keep an eye out for my review gents

Offline Taggart

I'm hoping to see her next week, she has definitely got it looks wise, I'm just hoping she isn't dull and boring in person

Certainly interested in how it works out, very attractive if bottom only.

Offline Serrada

She ...... It's a guy with tits and wig  :scare:

Offline bbois77

She ...... It's a guy with tits and wig  :scare:

Please do not troll this thread

Hard shagger

Just spoke to her on the phone and booked myself in on Thursday, I'll let you guys know how it goes

Offline mrfishyfoo

Just spoke to her on the phone and booked myself in on Thursday, I'll let you guys know how it goes

Hmmm.... wise punter once said "Tell them where you've been not where you are going."

If she reads this forum she'll now know that a reviewer will be up her arse sometime soon...like Thursday which may affect the service she supplies. That's of course presuming she doesn't cancel because she doesn't like reviewers.

Offline baranabus96

Hmmm.... wise punter once said "Tell them where you've been not where you are going."

If she reads this forum she'll now know that a reviewer will be up her arse sometime soon...like Thursday which may affect the service she supplies. That's of course presuming she doesn't cancel because she doesn't like reviewers.

Yep, he will either get a worse or better experience depending on how she feels.

I doubt she gets more than 1 punt a day so chances are she will immediately know who it is.

Online scutty brown

I doubt she gets more than 1 pint a day so chances are she will immediately know who it is.

Probably the milkman?

Offline mrfishyfoo

.....booked myself in on Thursday, I'll let you guys know how it goes

....and ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Sillypig

I'm tempted myself....those boobs!

She does sound a bit flakey though and doesn't log into her adultwork for days at a time.

Still tempted!!