Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried Filthy Emma?  (Read 7696 times)

Offline ir34

Profile looks interesting...but spidey sense is tingling with this one.

External Link/Members Only

Offline j122

GolfNut

£200 an hour. I bet she's got them queuing round the block.   :sarcastic: Dreamer!   :dash:

Offline ir34

Exactly.

On the other hand, her services are too good to be true. The kind of rough shag I like.

GolfNut

Exactly.

On the other hand, her services are too good to be true. The kind of rough shag I like.

Your money your choice.

For that amount of dosh I'd head straight to see Woofie, no competition.

Offline j122

Exactly.

In that case go & see Diamondintheruff before she retires.
She let me try fucking her in the Anal Full Nelson position on Sunday. Bit tricky, but she didn't batter an eyelid when she was sat balls deep on my cock trying to get in position.

DannyJames

Your money your choice.

I agree.

But I wouldn't shag a 38 year old dog for free, let alone pay £200 an hour.

Offline ir34

Vicki still in Notts and workin?!

Offline j122

Yeah till November, but from hotels now on certain days.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Profile gone.

Offline ir34

New profile gone, old profile back.

Offline j122

Got feedback from realpunting today, so will be on there soon

DannyJames

They have some absolute fucking dogs on their site. Fucking dogs.

Offline j122

On there now.....

Offline Taggart

£200 an hour for a thirty-something bint with a face for radio?
Another deluded woman......

She needs to learn what she is competing against in age, looks, service and PRICE.  It's like your local petrol station charging £1.30 a litre - you'd avoid like the plague.

Offline ir34

Her prices are "negotiable" from what I gather...and her face is, to say politely...unusual...

But we can't all skull fuck Megan Fox till her eyes go red, can we?

Horses for courses, so to speak.

mediumjoe

Quite liked the look of this one ,she's less expensive now but still  out of my wallet range .

And then I saw her verification picture,what a lumpy face!  Joe

Offline Turtle Z

There is no way she's 38, she's at least 45 and posting blurred profile pics doesn't  disguise that fact. Stretch marks all over her stomach (not that I personally mind this) but fuck me, £200 and hour!!! She may be one of those women whose high price is to some degree justified because they are pure filth rather than being a stunner. Someone, like Notts Anal Babe, who ain't a looker but is pure filth, but even she only charges £140 and hour and I think this is high. If she provided a vanilla service at £140 an hour then I'm sure she'd have a dusty phone.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Does she cook you a michelin quality meal as well give you a shag cos for that money she should.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

£200 an hour for a thirty-something bint with a face for radio?
Another deluded woman......

She needs to learn what she is competing against in age, looks, service and PRICE.  It's like your local petrol station charging £1.30 a litre - you'd avoid like the plague.

:thumbsup:

Offline j122

Exactly.

Looks she as though she likes it rough...... but still £200ph!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

troff

Not the prettiest but she's up for anything. You can see her in action on Pascal Sub Sluts.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Not the prettiest but she's up for anything. You can see her in action on Pascal Sub Sluts.

Welcome to UKP.

Link please!!

Offline j122

She certainly can take a pounding.  The camera man was bloody annoying though, should just keep his mouth shut.

Offline Nottsgent88

Looks older than she claims but having watched that video she looks filthy as fuck,if she was cheaper I'd be straight round lol

Cameron70

showing as £150ph now, so shes come down a bit

Offline Buttons

Just watched some of the video linked a few posts back. Awful tits, like deflated balloons. Then when she opens her mouth to speak, fuck me. Doubt I could stay hard for her  :scare:

Offline ir34

I met her for half an hour. Not everyone's cup of tea, look and accent wise, but if you want filthy PSE, she's the girl for you. No clock watching at all...can take proper rough pounding, up for anything, really. So, yes, I understand bit expensive, but not many hardcore PSE Submissive service in Notts anyway. This city is grim.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I met her for half an hour. Not everyone's cup of tea, look and accent wise, but if you want filthy PSE, she's the girl for you. No clock watching at all...can take proper rough pounding, up for anything, really. So, yes, I understand bit expensive, but not many hardcore PSE Submissive service in Notts anyway. This city is grim.

Now that's a review I would like to read.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Dipper

Voice and gnashers very disconcerting :crazy: :scare:
£20 max

Diehard

Seen her and she an utter waste of time and a lot older than claimed. Smelly breath as well was a real turn off

Offline mrfishyfoo

Seen her and she an utter waste of time and a lot older than claimed. Smelly breath as well was a real turn off

Did you review the meet ??

Diehard

Did you review the meet ??

No I didn't I don't think as didn't see the point as her prices are so high most on here we're avoiding her anyway.

Offline mrfishyfoo

No I didn't I don't think as didn't see the point as her prices are so high most on here we're avoiding her anyway.

:hi: :hi:

You're right about her prices.  :dash: :dash: