Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First first Contribution  (Read 906 times)

Yoooo

Had my third punt in UK--
External Link/Members Only

Flat is in a discreet location easy to find.
She looks pretty but plump and have stretch marks around her waist.
Overall experience average.

Offline NIK

You need to do a proper report with the woman's name and location and post it in the correct section rather than this.

Offline Matium

And your reason for not putting this on the board that is clearly marked "Reviews" is ??????????????

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

To be fair, this is a pointless and useless review as it stands. You can clearly see from her pics that she's no Twiggy, her text states "curvy" (her photos show this) and you haven't mentioned a thing about her services or attitude.

And he's signed out. :dash:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
To be fair, this is a pointless and useless review as it stands. You can clearly see from her pics that she's no Twiggy, her text states "curvy" (her photos show this) and you haven't mentioned a thing about her services or attitude.

And he's signed out. :dash:
Have to agree her second profile photo shows she clearly has a bit of a loose belly as well as her gallery photos showing she has a plump belly with a couple of stretch marks
She is clearly not hiding her figure or saying she is slim and toned so why would you assume after seeing her profile photos that she didn't have a belly or stretch marks when the photos show she does
A pointless review with no details at all about her services or attitude. Just complaining she is the same as her photos show her to be

Minder

profile looks really genuine though, def curvy  fairly good pics to describe, if local I wouldn't say no tbh.