Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good options in Cambridge at the moment ?  (Read 1504 times)

Offline RockyBaboa69

Hi peeps! I don't seem to find any new options in/around Cambridge area.

My top choices in this area has always been:

Nickybeauty

Indian_Cinnamon

Sabrina Deluxe

Truly British Meg

Any other quality recommendations would be mucho appreciated. Thanks! :hi:

« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 12:00:51 pm by RockyBaboa69 »

Offline redveee

Plenty of options to punt by the River Cam  :sarcastic:

Offline RockyBaboa69

Thank you so much, may I have the links to their profiles please?

I only ever search on AdultWork. Do they advertise on Vivastreet or something?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Hi peeps! I don't seem to find any new options in/around Cambridge area.

My top choices in this area has always been:

Nickybeauty

Indian_Cinnamon

Sabrina Deluxe

Truly British Meg

Any other quality recommendations would be mucho appreciated. Thanks! :hi:

Well you've got the best of who's in Cambridge there!

Can't make my mind up if Nickys around, her phone number isn't on dispaly and if that is the case then she says shes not working but shes logging in most evey day!

Sabrina not seen her but has been around for quite some time as has Meg not seen her but all good reports and then there is Indian Cinnamon who despite being rather pretty never seems to get a decent picture of herself but she is excllent otherwise, only problem is shes not long left in Cambridge now seems shes going on the 18 th September:(

And then there s Natrual health in Mill road number 228 IIRC good selection of girls but so we're told no really happy endings! The legendary Annie is coming back there soon but it seems mama san dosent allow nookie there which is a shame as some other massage places do and Jays the man for updates and details there!

Theres a lady goes under ther name of scarlett whos reckoned to be good but shes leaving today  shes got some mates who come here from time to time one called Kiera is by all accounts a squirter who coudl fill the Cam!,

External Link/Members Only

Kiera

Their part of the group thats got X_Gabriella_X rated well:_

Other than that, not a real lot doing!   
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 01:21:49 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline RockyBaboa69

Thanks, Watts! Few new recommendations I see :thumbsup:

I will pay a visit to the legendary Annie mill road when she is around.

Gabriella seems like a good option at the moment, although not my type figure-wise.

Indian_Cinnamon uploaded new videos. Now that’s clear and shows her decent looks. Sadly she is gone from Cambridge next month, so I am on the look out for someone as good as her in looks and service standards. I’ll report back if I happen to find any hidden gems.

Nickybeauty is around, maybe she is seeing only her regulars :unknown:. I should probably venture outside Cambridge again.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 02:37:01 pm by RockyBaboa69 »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

LOL just taken one of me own recomendations the scarlett woman!

Review to follow when I've cooled and clamed down a bit:)

Offline JayEZ2K

If there are decent options, we try to regularly update the local Cambridge Top Picks thread (which you are on), and then a separate thread specifically for Cambridge local and touring orientals, which changes frequently. There have been some really good options, but coming and going over the past couple of months. At the moment there's not many options, being especially scarce, post-lockdown.

Kristy101 was a positive and a unique experience, although her 30 minute rate is a bit steep. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=281891.0
She has a flatmate, who should be good, although comms are not so good.

For a budget punt option (my favourite since I need to save money to punt more), there's Summer Oriental. Her massages are shite, but I enjoyed FS with her.

If you know of any good SPs in other cities, perhaps you could suggest a tour in Cambs. We're obviously eager to punt, with the limitation being options.