Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: vixenlikesplay - Norwich  (Read 1520 times)

Offline steveng1982

External Link/Members Only

New ish profile profile and just wondering  if anyone  has seen or if she's had any previous profiles.  Any info greatly appreciated .

Offline masseyferguson

I agree that she looks and sounds nice and genuine, with reasonable services ( if too many "at discretion" for the price point ), but at 180 ph without any feedback, who's going to take a chance ?

Offline steveng1982

Not punted for a while so although  a bit on the pricey side I could be tempted.

Offline Bornnippy

She has a lot of content in her movies and gallery for someone that has just started out, may be worth checking for previous profiles. Could be a swinger who has decided to go pro.

Offline madeinwales56

£180 an hour in Norwich? I don't think so ...

Offline thundercrackerxx

Wrong side of 30 to be charging that price.

Offline itk

External Link/Members Only

New ish profile profile and just wondering  if anyone  has seen or if she's had any previous profiles.  Any info greatly appreciated .

She fucks for free on certain swinging sites. Her body certainly isn’t worth that sort of price either. Unless she’s working out of another house, she’s isn’t Norwich based either.  Having fucked her for free I wouldn’t pay that price and to be honest I’m not sure she’s worth it, just my opinion though. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just a profile set up to get money in through the private gallery and videos as she states she’s on holiday until Dec 2020.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 01:01:45 pm by itk »

Offline steveng1982

I visited  and reviewed. As did someone else. Not on any swinging sites so not an option for me. Must say it was top end price wise but for what I was after very enjoyable.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 12:07:08 pm by steveng1982 »