Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Cambridge Oriental Touring Girls Thread  (Read 117366 times)

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Any news on a return for Annie?  :unknown:

I expect that Boris will annouce it or a notice will be published in the Times....

Offline Chorley

I expect that Boris will annouce it or a notice will be published in the Times....
  :D

Offline randyrobert

Mill Road massage

After many months of closure Mill Road massage (Natural health-opposite Co-oP) is open again. So good to see the “Open “ sign illuminated. I did phone ahead and was told both girls were free, popped in to be welcomed by manageress looking fetching in Summer dress and face mask. One of these days I will ask her to give me a massage.

She introduced me to the new girl AnnaLee,  a petite pretty Malaysian (as it turned out)-also masked.

She speaks good English (how do you like your massage-medium) and we slipped into the routine. Well not routine exactly only 10 minutes in her she was sitting astride my leg with hands were on my inner thighs and she was brushing my balls. Raised my hips to show I was interested then massage cock and balls as well as perineum. “You prefer arsehole massage or cock?”-then “you want relief?”

Turned over and she massaged my cock-I asked about fees “ I don’t discuss that whatever you want to give”, I asked about B to B and she took her top and bra off-nice little boobs and I sucked on them-I asked her to remove her skirt and pants and she climbed aboard I licked he out while she wanked me off to a satisfactory conclusion (well for me at least-she got wet but did not cum). I gave her a generous tip and she was happy.

I asked if they had been busy-very apparently-at least on the first day. So cracking little body good HR-no time to really test out her actual massage skills. She is around for two weeks so will definitely go again.

We all want to know about Annie-in text exchange with the manageress I don’t think she will come back until the covid is over-who knows when that will be.

Offline lvtpunt

Mill Road massage

After many months of closure Mill Road massage (Natural health-opposite Co-oP) is open again. So good to see the “Open “ sign illuminated. I did phone ahead and was told both girls were free, popped in to be welcomed by manageress looking fetching in Summer dress and face mask. One of these days I will ask her to give me a massage.

I was waiting to see annie one time there (she had gone to shops and was slightly late back), and the manageress offered to give me "real massage" whilst I waited.   

I do genuinely have proper massage as I find it helps with some recurrent back pain I have so was happy to. Fuck me was it strong, quite professional (used a small towel) although she did slip her hand under at the end and gave my arse a cheeky squeeze before leaving the room, once annie had arrived. All told I was there over an hour and a half for no extra charge, and when I left my back and legs were like jelly, in a good way. 

Glad to hear they are still there, I did wonder if they wouldn't come back.

Offline randyrobert

Mill Road massage

The manageress says Annie will be back in September

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers RR and all. There are not many providers at the moment, but there are a couple decent options.

* AnnaLee has left Ml Rd massage. There's a Shirley now.
* Zoe is still at the East Triangle (leaves by Monday)
* Summer is just west of the train station
* RC might be open, although she's not listed on VS. There's External Link/Members Only. I'm not sure if Cherry Flowers is still in operation.
* Linda Thai massage is not working. I might have some other Thai providers to report soon.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 06:09:22 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline Chorley

Mill Road massage

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline life_wasted

Mill Road massage

I have been a virgin for the last 4 months but I will wait till September to loose my virginity as I want it to be special !

Offline the_exile

* RC might be open, although she's not listed on VS.

RC is open, it's Amy again this week (was here in January). Will be here until Monday, I went in the week. Very friendly, service was OK but way older and bigger that the description given. I enjoyed the sex but TBH didn't fancy her very much so would not go to see her if she was working again.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 09:11:16 am by the_exile »

Offline Chorley

I have been a virgin for the last 4 months but I will wait till September to loose my virginity as I want it to be special !
I doubt you'll get a shag there mate?  :unknown:

Offline life_wasted

I doubt you'll get a shag there mate?  :unknown:

I wish! What I meant was, I have been punting virgin for the last 4 months due to covid and its type to loose that :)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 10:01:50 am by life_wasted »

Offline life_wasted

Cheers RR and all. There are not many providers at the moment, but there are a couple decent options.

* AnnaLee has left Ml Rd massage. There's a Shirley now.

I wonder why she left. Not even a week. Seems odd..

Offline Avg_Joe

i might well be over cambridge way in september, might have to drop into this place, or perhaps look at one of the VS adverts for an outcall.
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JayEZ2K

Unfortunately I didn't have time to punt Zoe again and she left a bit early, with the next girl arriving early. I tried to get a duo with the arriving girl, as two petite orientals with similar bodies would have been amazing. I wasn't able to get it arranged, but hopefully one day. The new arrival is Jaja/JiaJia, the petite little oriental with a banging ass.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=255774.msg2610051#msg2610051

Offline randyrobert

Visited Mill road Massage and saw Sarah, tall quite pretty Chinese, lovely tits and nipples who offers good massage and also well delivered extras, B to B and OWO although reverse oral on her a bit difficult as she had a full bush. She was here over a year ago-she told me. She told me she will be here for a couple of weeks.

At RC is Mandy who both the exile and I reviewed positively previously. Still great ,she really gets off on it-in my case she gushed and was very appreciative.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 12:26:47 pm by randyrobert »

Offline Cambridgy

Mill Road with Shirley...she’s Singaporean around pushing 50 years is my guess, B Cup tits, totally shaved, bit thick around the middle but not porky. Nice welcoming smile and easy to chat to.

Formal temperature check and mask worn for the duration - not too intrusive.

Excellent massage therapist 1Hr for £50. Wasn’t initially going to go for B2B but was offered at £40 and I was pleasantly surprised...

Had that “master at work” feeling about how she handles a cock - edging for 10min using hands and tits as she was perched up on the massage table giving access to her pussy. Fingering and clit play (totally soaking) brought her off...which also resulted in me delivering on her tits.

Very relaxing, time with fun, expert, mature lady.

Will be around for another week.

Offline Cambridgy

Good experience with Tess in Bury-S-E.

For those of you missing Mill Road’s Annie, I rate Tess as highly.
Tacked my mini review onto this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280308

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers Cambridgy and RR. I'd like to see Shirley again, but a tall oriental Sarah sounds nice too. Mandy sounds good too for a quickie, too. I'm feeling in the mood for a binge.

Massage Shop: Shirley and Sarah
Rainbow Candy: Mandy
MGI model: Jiajia

Good experience with Tess in Bury-S-E... For those of you missing Mill Road’s Annie, I rate Tess as highly.
Tacked my mini review onto this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280308
Tess sounds great. Since she rotates parlours, maybe you can ask her to visit the local shop here in Cambs?? Except we couldn't mention FS, as the local Cambs manageress doesn't allow it on site.

Offline Cambridgy

I’ll drop her a line and find out - the shop is very close to BSE Railway Station if that helps any of you...

Offline randyrobert

Rainbow Candy Temmey

Very pretty quite tall lovely breasts and nipples-she is nicely covered her legs a little thick but really attractive. Spent the first few minutes getting the large fan in the room to work

Unfortunately I had had two lunchtime pints so perhaps not ideal state for a punt. Did OW, 69 (shaved pussy) but unusually (although breasts filled and nipples stiffened)did not get a response with me licking her out.

Anyway nice nipple play both ways-OW well delivered but in the end it was not doing it for me-so oily HJ to finish.

She kept her head out of the way so could not tell if she would kiss-maybe beery breath. Anyway nice looker and willing- might go back another time.

Offline anglianfloyd

Visited RC Monday , attractive 25-30 year old , size 12 bottom 10 top, guess 36c tits big thick nipples (think three fruit pastilles on top of each other).
Usual so so massage to start , good covered oral (owo is + £10), then doggy and mish, she uses too much lube IMHO but for £60 for 30mins a positive punt .
Oh and fk not permitted
Same girl here till Sunday

Offline Chorley

Mill Road massage

As near as damn it, was told late August for a return  :hi:

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers Cambridgy, maybe I could visit her sometime, although it would be a day trip for me. If she could tour here, I'm sure she would do well. Thanks RR and AF for reporting on RC.

I've been in the mood to map out the Thai masseuses again. There's an Uki who has a decent face but a dumpy body working at the flat near Cherry Hinton (walked). And I've there's also a slightly dumpy Rakre/Lanna/Army/Amy Thai working at the flat in the north orchard area, but no extras.

I have no idea who's at MGI model this week. They had fake pictures only, so I probably won't bother to go.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 04:08:30 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline randyrobert

Went to Mill road massage to try out the other offering Winnie (I had seen Sarah twice before who is great). Had a chat with the boss who (a) told me she had only seen me once since they reopened –strictly true as can slip in early before she arrives (b) that I had put on weight in lockdown (thanks) (c) confirmed that Annie will be back the end of this month (August) or the beginning of next, she asked me if she was good and I said “very, but you have a lot of good girls here” She said some don’t give a good massage so I don’t ask them back-I think she would be up for a discussion about what makes a quality visit.

Anyway Winnie is milfy and shortish-very competent massage first through the towel where she used a lot of forearm than dispensed with the towel and on to the oil. No deliberate avoidance of upper thighs but did not deliberately go there apart from a quick sortie.
She asked me to turn over and offered HJ-I asked about B to B and she asked how much but seemed happy with the going rate. Then she wanted payment up-front-always an off-put in my book. She stripped-off nice body and tits she took my hand and put it on her tit and then vaguely brushed my upper torso with her tits. I reached for her pussy-neither a push-away or an offer but she was giving me a pleasant enough oily wank which did the job.

So the good points-good massage but the rest-nah. Go for Sarah where you can get OWO and a mouthful of bush. Winnie will be around next week as well. (and so will Sarah-not quite Annie standard-but a good stop-gap)

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers RR. I can imagine she's been burned before, but asking for the payment upfront is a mood-killer. Someone recommended to leave some tenners exposed in a folded back-pocket to prevent that from happening. You might mention that the manageress, perhaps with some of the other External Link/Members Only.

Offline Cambridgy

Appreciate it’s not Cambridge but this seemed an appropriate thread to mention that Jay (well reviewed including https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275532) has now got her shop in Dunstable fully open - including shower facilities. Good environment and free on road parking nearby - all scrupulously (almost OCD) clean as per her St Albans studio.

If this needs going somewhere else then please let me know!

Details here - External Link/Members Only

She is recruiting a couple of helpers and will review when the opportunity arises. You also can’t really go wrong with the boss...

Offline Chorley

Appreciate it’s not Cambridge but this seemed an appropriate thread to mention that Jay (well reviewed including https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275532) has now got her shop in Dunstable fully open - including shower facilities. Good environment and free on road parking nearby - all scrupulously (almost OCD) clean as per her St Albans studio.

If this needs going somewhere else then please let me know!

Details here - External Link/Members Only

She is recruiting a couple of helpers and will review when the opportunity arises. You also can’t really go wrong with the boss...
Cheers gor the update, Cambridgy.  :thumbsup:
I'm presuming you spoke with her re the helpers?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 08:04:54 pm by Chorley »

Offline JayEZ2K

...shop in Dunstable fully open... She is recruiting a couple of helpers... You also can’t really go wrong with the boss...
Dunstable is definitely too far, but maybe some punters in that region could start and manage a similar oriental thread there, and then we could get some cross-over to recommend quality tourers to visit each other's region? I would definitely recommend Sarah...

As reported by RR, I saw Sarah and really liked her. IMO, physically she's the sexiest and maybe the youngest I've seen there. Tall, very sexy body and big breasts. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=281351.new#new

MGI model looks like a return tourer, although I haven't seen her myself yet. Maybe I'll check her out soon.

Offline life_wasted

I couldn't wait for Annie so decided to go to Mill Road massage place and saw Sarah and I am glad I did!

She did good massages , very firm and hard and got rid of loads of knots on my back. It was so relaxing that I almost fell asleep :) I would say her massage is better than Annie.

Now on the important part! She delivered there as well and I would say matched Annie and maybe even better than Annie. Loads of cc swipes during leg massage and touching the right places. She did B2b on the back as well as the front too . She has great body and I think her boobs are better and bigger than Annie. I think we found a winner here. She leaves this weekend so hurry.

Anyone has any intel on thai Anne? Not seen here ads before.
External Link/Members Only

Offline JayEZ2K

Looks worth a shot https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=16572
In Cambridge this week.
Cheers Cambridgy, re-posted to general Cambridge thread not realizing that she was oriental. I already hot-listed her, and since realizing she's a British Oriental I'm even more excited. And she could be a much-needed quality punt in Cambs.

In contrast, I reviewed Lisa from the East Triangle Oriental, who was a negative for me. Maybe I'm too harsh, because she might actually be decent with a proper shower first. She's been in Cambs at least a couple times, so she'd probably have to be decent to be allowed back. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=281519.0

Offline the_exile

Went to Rainbow Candy to see Lisa - pleasantly surprised to find a slim young lady (late 20s I would guess, but not very good with ages) with shoulder length hair, very friendly,  spoke good English. She said she was a student in London, looking to earn some extra cash.

I thought she looked great and once the money was sorted out we both stripped off and I enjoyed a feel of her enhanced boobs and sucked her nipples, then asked her if she liked oral - yes, was the answer but I'd need to pay a "tip" to lick her pussy - I'd paid £60 for the half hour and didn't have any more cash on me, so had to content myself with licking around her bits, although I did try to sneak my tongue in there. She moved out of the way and giggled, saying she ought to suck me now.

We swapped places and she ran her hands over me while we chatted, before she got a condom and rolled it down my cock. I was very excited, my cock seemed thicker than usual and she had a bit of a struggle the get the condom on, but eventually it was done and she started to suck me. Felt good, she was very enthusiastic but a bit too much teeth at times. I told her that I wanted to fuck her so she grabbed the lube and got on all fours. I knelt behind her and she guided me in.

I started off slowly as she felt very tight, not sure she was that comfortable in this position but it felt great & I had a great view too. I did her for a while like this and then asked her to turn over, then I lay over her and put my cock back in. I started pumping harder, she started to moan although it sounded a bit put on. I then fucked her really hard for several minutes, with her gasping and the bed creaking until I came inside her. When I had got my breath back I pulled out and she took the condom off and cleaned me up. She offered me a shower - we had both worked up a sweat - and got me a towel out of a laundry box for me. In the shower my cock was more than half hard, I was thinking I should have booked an hour! Lisa showered after me, then we chatted while we dressed. Thanking her for a great time, I went downstairs and the manageress showed me out with a smile on her face, she probably would have heard me banging away.

It felt like I had been well serviced by a professional, rather than the enthusiastic amateurs RC usually has who tend to get into it more, and I was a bit miffed by the extra for RO, but I will forgive her that as she was very nice about it, a real looker and a good fuck. She is here through the coming week. I'm tempted to stump up the extra and she what reaction I get can when I go down on her, before fucking her silly again.

Offline Cambridgy

Annie has confirmed she’ll be back at Mill Road next month...

Offline JayEZ2K

East Oriental has the same as last week, a very bleh punt. 

The best option at the moment, IMO, is Sweet Jane. (Thanks Cambridgy!) I had a great punt with her, and she is a legit British Oriental. If you have a good punt, please encourage her to come back as she'd be great addition to the local tourers, worth seeing every couple months. Only here two more days, then goes on Friday.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=281735.new#new
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 07:59:33 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline JayEZ2K

Thanks for the review - similar positive experience https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=281784.0
Cheers, I hope we can add her to our local harem. Well, I hope we can build up a nice harem of options.

I've been too busy so I haven't punted at all yet this week. There's a new girl at the External Link/Members Only, looks young and decent but I haven't seen her myself yet. I might, but probably too late in the week to be much benefit to others. I haven't checked who's at RC or the local massage shop.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 08:13:56 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline the_exile

At RC this week is CeCe, 30s, quite tall with long hair, I thought she was pretty. She was very smiley and welcoming but doesn't speak a lot of English. After sorting out the money and getting undressed we had a nice feel of each other before I lay on the bed, she played with my cock and we talked. She has a nice trimmed pussy, I asked her if she'd like me to lick it, she giggled and said yes, so we swapped places and I went down on her. She seemed to enjoy it, moaning and getting wetter as I licked her clit and rubbed it with my fingers. She said yes when I asked if she wanted me to fuck her, she got a condom put in on me, I lay over here and eased my cock in.

She felt very tight, took a while for me to get into a rhythm but once I did I was pumping hard and CeCe was gasping. I asked if she was OK, didn't want to be too rough with her, but she said she was fine and I was very good (flattery I'm sure but I enjoyed hearing her say it). After a while she reached under so she could play with my balls as I pumped into her. I was really enjoying it, asked her if she could put her legs over my shoulders and she did, again I had to ask her if she was OK as some women find this position uncomfortable as you go in deeper but she was fine so I fucked her hard.

After a few minutes of this I need a break, so I pulled out and we changed to doggy style. Felt great, soon I couldn't wait any longer and I came strongly inside her. After we'd got our breath back we cleaned up and had a chat, she said she was from London and would be in Cambridge until Thursday when she would go back. We got dressed and CeCe gave me a hug and said she'd like to see me again. Not sure if I will manage it but I would certainly see her again, another friendly girl who got into it and didn't need any lube, a good session.

Offline winkywanky

At RC this week is CeCe, 30s, quite tall with long hair, I thought she was pretty. She was very smiley and welcoming but doesn't speak a lot of English. After sorting out the money and getting undressed we had a nice feel of each other before I lay on the bed, she played with my cock and we talked. She has a nice trimmed pussy, I asked her if she'd like me to lick it, she giggled and said yes, so we swapped places and I went down on her. She seemed to enjoy it, moaning and getting wetter as I licked her clit and rubbed it with my fingers. She said yes when I asked if she wanted me to fuck her, she got a condom put in on me, I lay over here and eased my cock in.

She felt very tight, took a while for me to get into a rhythm but once I did I was pumping hard and CeCe was gasping. I asked if she was OK, didn't want to be too rough with her, but she said she was fine and I was very good (flattery I'm sure but I enjoyed hearing her say it). After a while she reached under so she could play with my balls as I pumped into her. I was really enjoying it, asked her if she could put her legs over my shoulders and she did, again I had to ask her if she was OK as some women find this position uncomfortable as you go in deeper but she was fine so I fucked her hard.

After a few minutes of this I need a break, so I pulled out and we changed to doggy style. Felt great, soon I couldn't wait any longer and I came strongly inside her. After we'd got our breath back we cleaned up and had a chat, she said she was from London and would be in Cambridge until Thursday when she would go back. We got dressed and CeCe gave me a hug and said she'd like to see me again. Not sure if I will manage it but I would certainly see her again, another friendly girl who got into it and didn't need any lube, a good session.

How wonderful it would be, if you could cut and paste all that and make it a review?  ;)

Pretty well all you need to do is add the price and length of booking  :hi:.

Offline Chorley

How wonderful it would be, if you could cut and paste all that and make it a review?  ;)

I got a headache reading that.   :crazy: The OP seems quite the stud?  :rolleyes:

Offline winkywanky

I thought he sounded a very considerate lover to be honest  :unknown:  :lol:

Offline Chorley

I thought he sounded a very considerate lover to be honest  :unknown:  :lol:
I think this might be the OP?  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JayEZ2K

At RC this week is CeCe, 30s, quite tall with long hair, I thought she was pretty. She was very smiley and welcoming...
Cheers, Exile, thanks for reporting. Seems odd she's leaving on a Thursday, possible because things are not back to normal yet.

Maybe I should create an indexing method to organize the who's-who? I've done similar for the Soho walkups; location, name, estimated age, looks and service?

Brief listing of post-lockdown Oriental options in Cambs:

FS
* MGI ("east triangle", and previously called the river place and boathouses) - Younger girls, 10 quid more expensive
* RC - Slightly older yet good quality and consistently good service
* Cherry Flowers (on the hill not far from Iceland food) - Older ladies, mixed quality and service
* Oriental near Newmarkt Rd - Closed for about a year
* Leisure oriental (previously the "train station") - Young and old, mixed quality and service
* Summer Oriental - Independent Chinese SP

Massage
* Ml rd massage shop
* There are some Thai massage options, but I think most or all at the moment only do massage part time, and not all do extras.
* Some other indie massage options, I don't think any notable

Offline winkywanky

I think this might be the OP?  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Laddy, shagging a WG is like hiring a car for the day: hand over the money, fill her full of supermarket fuel and drive her you like you stole her. And hope there aren't any dents on the bodywork when you've finished.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

* Cherry Flowers (on the hill not far from Iceland food) - Older ladies, mixed quality and service

I think thats now been closed for sometime?..

* Oriental near Newmarkt Rd - Closed for about a year

Yes it was up for sale for sometime but a sold notice appaered there a while ago now....

Offline the_exile

Ta-da - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=282495.0

Offline the_exile

Laddy, shagging a WG is like hiring a car for the day: hand over the money, fill her full of supermarket fuel and drive her you like you stole her. And hope there aren't any dents on the bodywork when you've finished.

:lol:

No dents afterwards, waited until I found a straight bit of road and got to see how fast she'd go!

Offline JayEZ2K

The one on the hill (Cherry Flowers near Iceland) was closed during lockdown, but is now confirmed reopened. From my experience, RC has been a lot better so I haven't been to CF for quite a while. I think the last lady I saw there was tiny petite with huge tits, but were a bit saggy/deflated and her attitude wasn't that great. Based on Exiles report, sounds like RC might be the best option this week.

Lady at the East Triangle this week is a bit older, probably late 30s and while not terrible, isn't as attractive as the younger ladies they have there.

Offline Chorley

The one on the hill (Cherry Flowers near Iceland) was closed during lockdown, but is now confirmed reopened. From my experience, RC has been a lot better so I haven't been to CF for quite a while. I think the last lady I saw there was tiny petite with huge tits, but were a bit saggy/deflated and her attitude wasn't that great. Based on Exiles report, sounds like RC might be the best option this week.

Lady at the East Triangle this week is a bit older, probably late 30s and while not terrible, isn't as attractive as the younger ladies they have there.
Good to know Jay.   :hi:
And only a couple weeks till Annie's return.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 05:09:45 pm by Chorley »

Offline winkywanky

Sounds like Annie's gonna get your gun  :cool:

Offline JayEZ2K

Popped in during my lunch break and had a very nice session with Mimi at the local shop. Very early CC-swipes, balls, glans, and ass massage intermixed with the nice legit massage and then a HE.

Train station place supposedly has a duo, but I have no idea who. Maybe they have a real picture of who's working:
External Link/Members Only