Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tight Pussy Jodie, Bracknell  (Read 1845 times)

Online contentguy

Offline WhackDaddy

I think she has been on AW before with a different name. Looks familiar

Online contentguy

I think you’re right.
Nice tits, though I decided that theres a megatum there and passed.

Guy

Offline Stiltskin

You're probably right about the tum, but I've hotlisted her anyway. I get tunnel vision when I get a big pair of tits shoved in my face and that's a heavy old set :)

ETA. Just noticed that she's only available until 3pm. Due to the school run probably? Might make it difficult to arrange a meet for some of us.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 08:01:09 pm by Stiltskin »

Online contentguy

You're probably right about the tum, but I've hotlisted her anyway. I get tunnel vision when I get a big pair of tits shoved in my face and that's a heavy old set :)

ETA. Just noticed that she's only available until 3pm. Due to the school run probably? Might make it difficult to arrange a meet for some of us.

I know what you mean about big tits.
Very limited enjoys list too, perhaps she does more than she’s ticked?

Guy

Online contentguy

Wondered if anyone has TOFTT with Jodie, those tits do look rather tempting.

She seems quite difficult to book.

Guy

Offline Bonker

School run? Hmm incompatible with 'tight pussy'.
I think I saw her on a recent day out... being rolled out of the brewery onto a lorry.

Real name Sue.
Surname Mo.

Online contentguy

School run? Hmm incompatible with 'tight pussy'.
I think I saw her on a recent day out... being rolled out of the brewery onto a lorry.

Real name Sue.
Surname Mo.

She mentioned you saw her.
Why not do a review?

Guy

Offline jaguar999

I am really sorry I havent had time to write down some review. Hope I get better at it. but I need to get get past the hurdle of writing the first one.
I had seen Jodie once.

The Comms: Good
The Place: Free Parking available nearby. Its an apartment. She has a dog which she locks in a different room. and it barks all the time. Her place is a bit damp, and thus a bit of smell.
The girl: She has got a huge tummy and big fat manly hands. (I feel sorry to write like this about a woman ). To me she was totally un attractive. She was very sweaty when I say her. He pictures does well to hide her flaws. That apart she seems like a kind person. She works in delivery so her time is limited.
The Action: She did try her best to give a good BJ. but was not very exciting to me as her hand on my dick seemed like a man holding my dick. Since she is not fit she was panting all the time and very heavily. In addition to that the sweat also didnt quite help.

All in all I would give her a 3/10

And would not recommend. (I feel bad about affecting someone's businesses by my review)

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
(I feel bad about affecting someone's businesses by my review)

Sorry you had a bad experience, but you have done the right thing by posting (perhaps consider copy/pasting your whole post and actually post it in the review section where it probably belongs).

If she was a cowboy builder or incompetent financial advisor, you wouldn't feel bad about giving an honest review of your experience.  It's no different here.  You have helped other people who might otherwise have been taken in by her profile.

Online contentguy

Thanks Jaguar999 - she's off the list.

Guy

Offline sancho.panza

looks like Jodie saw your review as she's gone!

Online contentguy

looks like Jodie saw your review as she's gone!

She's still there, click the link with the numbers, she changed her name some time ago.

Guy
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 09:53:44 pm by contentguy »

Offline sancho.panza

She's still there, click the link with the numbers, she changed her name some time ago.

Guy

Thanks Guy - never realised that the numbers link and name link were different.