Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Electra brown - Watford  (Read 638 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7259256) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Double009123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price - £150/ 60

Location - block of apartments on a side road, struggle to find her apartment with Google maps, felt like a maze, once found the apartment itself was really nice, bathroom was spacious and offered before and after activities, bedroom was very spacious, slightly cold so had heating on.

WG - pictures are accurate, facially I thought GND/ above average, physique wise absolutely amazing, thick but not too thick to the point of BBW ass seemed enhanced but tits felt and seemed natural (no idea if they are enhanced) 

Services - started off really slow and shy but once the action started she really gets into it and is willing to please, oral was without and she made attempts to DT went 3/4 of length, when we went on to main activity she was accommodating to various positions and tempos, at a certain point for several minutes whilst i was in doggy i was pounding away and she never stopped or complained. One issue was that there was no oil and seemed like limited lube and condoms, finished R1 on top, had a pleasant conversation which was very engaging and interesting, R2 was the same and we over ran, no issues on her side.

Recommendation - If local yes, due to personal health issues punting has been less P&D and more GFE/ with actual interaction, WG really excelled at this so I would see again,