Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the privilege of Liverpool Lenix?  (Read 1348 times)

Offline gillyB

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looking at a possible meet with Liverpool Lenix next week, anybody partaken with her services?

Offline Mr long sausage

Not my cup of tea. If I wanted to fuck worn out fat bird. I'd stay in with the wife. Da-dum tshhh!

No not seen her. Let me know how it goes though. sometimes I enjoy slumming it with a fatty.

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

let us know how it goes, cos i fancy fucking her too

Offline gillyB

What a let down.  :thumbsdown:
Made advanced arrangement for an incall via email on AW, time and date set with venue to be confirmed. Day before, tried to get in contact with no response.
That is were I should have left it, but cock rules head and eventually got hold of her again on AW email after set time. Apologies given so arrange for the following day meet, date and time set, but again before sorting venue comms ended.

Never again

Positive, Thanks to INTERGAL  :drinks: review of Julitka (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94903.msg1144306#msg1144306) tried a last minute call which worked out a treat brill services provided  :yahoo:

Offline Josh891

I have seen Liverpool Lenix a couple of times now and tbh the comms were pretty good for me. She gave me good directions as I haven't got a sat nav. Her place is really nice too. Lenix is slightly bigger than what she looks in her aw pictures but has a really pretty face and is very easy to talk to. I booked an hour and got probably nearer an hour and a half. Lots of French kissing, owo, sex toys and loads of different positions. She got really wet during the session and seemed to really enjoy herself. One thing that put me off a little was that she did offer bare back to me but she said she doesn't normally but thought I looked really nice and clean, I said no thanks and was just wondering if anybody else has been offered this aswell. All in all I had a fab time and would probably go again. Hope this helps

bouncy guy

bareback used to be in her likes list

Mat3112

Anyone has seen her recently? Is she worth seeing? Thank you

MilesPrower

Anyone has seen her recently? Is she worth seeing? Thank you

Barebacker mate. Look elsewhere.

turkmanstan

Not my cup of tea. If I wanted to fuck worn out fat bird. I'd stay in with the wife. Da-dum tshhh!

No not seen her. Let me know how it goes though. sometimes I enjoy slumming it with a fatty.

Not for me.Shes too big.I always like to see a flat stomach in the gallery.At least this girl gives some indication of her size,many do not so they are no go for me

Offline bigbilly22

+1

You think your missus will be up for it Sausage???

Offline Gordon Bennett

I was cross-referencing feedbacks a few weeks ago and she had too many connections to punters who were clearly serial bareback chasers as far as I was concerned.
I know AW feedback can be useless but I do reckon it's pretty accurate at joining up the dots between ladies that openly offer bareback, their clientele and the other ladies those guys see.
Comments above seem to suggest I was on the right lines with this particular lady.

Offline mexicola

I was cross-referencing feedbacks a few weeks ago and she had too many connections to punters who were clearly serial bareback chasers as far as I was concerned.
I know AW feedback can be useless but I do reckon it's pretty accurate at joining up the dots between ladies that openly offer bareback, their clientele and the other ladies those guys see.
Comments above seem to suggest I was on the right lines with this particular lady.

I concur with this.

Whenever I book I always spend 5-10mins looking at who the girls previous aw punters have been with, to see if there are any skanky barebakers and any girls I've seen previously.