Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LuxandraDT London - Shoreditch - Dec 23  (Read 1121 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7334654) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline issacchilemba

External Link/Members Only

Before penning this review I have had a look at the other reviews and posts about 'Lux' on UKP. Seems to be a lot of conversation about B&S and different girls etc. . .so to start I can confirm that the current pictures on the profile linked here are 100% Lux.

Another thing to mention is she works as part of a group and I did see Miruna (see other review) and another girl but I have no idea her name and she doesn't seem to have her own profile. All the bookings had pictures shared over whatsapp in advance which were accurate upon arrival.

Anyway, onto the review, I paid £100 for 30 Minutes, and returned 24 hours later and paid £140 for another Hour; so my review will focus more on the 2nd, longer visit, but in truth both visits were similar.

Lux must have recently had a BoobJob (compared with older pictures floating round). She has a big rack and has a great body, fantastic arse and nice legs and feet. She had a RBF upon arrival but I managed to get her joking and talking and we had a bit of laugh in the end.

The location is a few minutes walk from Shoreditch High Street Overground, discreet entrance with the SP meeting me at the flat entrance and taking me up in the lift (I assume the buzzer is broken, who knows!), but was a nice touch either way!

As mentioned Lux has a cracking body, her face may not be for everyone, but I found her quite cute. We started with my normal foot fetish which she really got into and seemed to enjoy, playing with her feet on my face and body, sucking her toes, lying on the bed whilst she dangled her foot above my face. . .I really enjoyed this and liked her creativity! She does have a few feet pics on her profile so maybe she enjoys this to.

I then spent some time massaging her and giving kissing her body, which was in pristine condition. . .we then had a break and shared a ciggy together out the window whilst we had a chat, before finishing with a foot wank and a HJ.

Both visits were similar in nature!

Will return soon to sample more of what she has to offer!