Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this WG 400£ per h  (Read 2462 times)

Flipflap

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and her website  luxury-honey.com

I am new to this  :rolleyes:

Thanks for replay.............

yorkshire123

Welcome.  :hi:

Sorry i haven't but at £400/hour & a profile full of self importance your more than welcome to her  :wackogirl:

Put her profile number into google & you will find a few UKP threads from last year.

vorian

Dreadful,  self indulgent profile,  crazy pricing, would avoid like the plague.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and her website  luxury-honey.com

Posting rules:
- No touting / advertising / promoting / spamming.

Offline Straife

Not this dumb bitch again. :wackogirl:

I know you have a dusty phone, which should come as no surprise to anyone, but fuck off with your touting :wacko:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I just love the way she tells men how to have sex and foreplay as of course only her way is right.  What she is basically saying is barely touch her as apparently women only like the lightest of touches and sex in lots of positions is not on so for your £400 you will get one position
I especially like the bit where coming too quick means you have to please her more but taking too long to cum is not on either as she will be bored, laid there staring at the ceiling or walls hence she states you need decent wall hangings for her to look at.  So basically she is saying she wont be moving during sex as will be flat on her back staring into space bored senseless hoping you hurry up and start pleasing her again.

I am female and found it very condescending so lord knows what men think of her instructions.  I just hope men don't read it as think that is what all women want

Offline Outcallguy

Proof that business men have more money than they know what to do with?

James999

Your English is nearly as bad as hers,

The profile is a joke she can't even decide how old she is, mid 30's in one part then 30 in another, so probably early 40's

And the text shows her hair is likely to need a wash as she clearly has her head well and truely stuck up her arse  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 02:36:34 pm by James999 »

Offline ForrestGump

If this is a veiled attempt at self-promotion, it's against the rules. Be gone with you. If you're highlighting this wg to us for some other reason then thanks. I needed a laugh. Seriously, though, I'd be surprised if anyone in this forum would be interested in seeing this wg at her crazy current price or any other. Sorry to burst your bubble.  ;)

yorkshire123

If this is a veiled attempt at self-promotion, it's against the rules. Be gone with you.

Fucking hell Gump, have you gone all medieval on us  :lol: Brilliant  :hi:

Offline ForrestGump

Fucking hell Gump, have you gone all medieval on us  :lol: Brilliant  :hi:

Verily  ;)

Sherbert07

Yeah but a whole week of lust is only £10k. Bargain!

The whole profile is hilarious, like how you have to send an introductory email, preferably a month in advance stating age, race, profession etc... I'm a pilot  :cool:

intana

i would use that money to buy me a ticket to thailand and get girls her size easily...

the prices for asian WG's in europe is WAY overpriced..

yorkshire123

Q. At what age did you lose your virginity?   A. 23. yrs old   :lol:

Offline LNDNman

I'm not being funny, but rather than blow 10k on that stupid bitch, I'd rather blow 20k on a suite at the Dorchester and a Lambo for a week, tell a bunch of bimbos at Whiskey that I'm some Scandinavian prince and rock that shit.

She's also 30yrs old, as well as being super expensive for what seems a pretty poor offering. Most of the guys I work with (even though quite wealthy) would rather fork out money for cheap WGs because they pure and simply like value for money!!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 08:01:18 pm by LNDNman »

Stealthshagger

She must shit faberge eggs at those rates. Or, judging by the dusty phone signs, its just shit.

Linker

She must shit faberge eggs at those rates. Or, judging by the dusty phone signs, its just shit.

You might be right about the dusty phone thing. I once put a RB for a long evening visit to a hotel and this prossie bid. Not only was it at her ridiculous prices (way over what I’d put as my limit) but she made a point that I check out her field reports. Never have I read such twaddle and most seemed self written to me. She can’t be as popular as she claims if she has to resort to that sort of dishonesty.

Stealthshagger

You might be right about the dusty phone thing. I once put a RB for a long evening visit to a hotel and this prossie bid. Not only was it at her ridiculous prices (way over what I’d put as my limit) but she made a point that I check out her field reports. Never have I read such twaddle and most seemed self written to me. She can’t be as popular as she claims if she has to resort to that sort of dishonesty.

researching, looking to write the next belle du jour perhaps?

password02

She has been discussed on here a few time and the same shit about her comes up again -

She is a complete waste of space and maybe a contender for the cunts thread or even the female 'wanker of the week'?

lovenostrings

LMAO  :lol: Number 14 on Captain 69? Why brag about that?

James999

Number 14 on Captain 69? Why brag about that?

Perhaps where she comes from it's considered an achievement  :sarcastic:

squeezebox

I just love the way she tells men how to have sex and foreplay as of course only her way is right.  What she is basically saying is barely touch her as apparently women only like the lightest of touches and sex in lots of positions is not on so for your £400 you will get one position
I especially like the bit where coming too quick means you have to please her more but taking too long to cum is not on either as she will be bored, laid there staring at the ceiling or walls hence she states you need decent wall hangings for her to look at. So basically she is saying she wont be moving during sex as will be flat on her back staring into space bored senseless hoping you hurry up and start pleasing her again.

I am female and found it very condescending so lord knows what men think of her instructions.  I just hope men don't read it as think that is what all women want

FFS, suddenly had a flashback of my ex.... :hi: