Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A proper English skank  (Read 3590 times)

Offline iPad3

Another Romaian Disaster, when will you people learn.......oh no hang on she's English!!!

Offline NIK

Is Hillingdon rough? Seems to be quite a few skankers there.

Offline Steve2

Same as most suburbs. A mix of good and rough

vt

The bareback isn't just ticked, it's explicitly offered in the text for a tenner extra...at her discretion!  :scare:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well let's face it, you are not going to get Kelly Brook for £70 an hour, pay peanuts get monkeys.  :hi:

Offline Steve2

You swerved the question in your own inimitable style Jim

Glad that Thailand hasn't turned you into a fluffy

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

jimbobwood

Yes it is. Hayes/Hillingdon/West Drayton - This is your average girl you see down the local in these areas. :crazy:

jcdmj12

These girls all seem alarmingly happy to do bareback.   :vomit:

Pompoy123

Time  :bomb:

You are gonna be lucky to come away with an itch that needs scratching the rest of your life at best I think. 

Can someone please slap me as I swear I'm in 2014??? Why are people still willing to end their lives popping 20 tablets a day for a couple extra quid.

:dash:

jimbobwood

Time  :bomb:

You are gonna be lucky to come away with an itch that needs scratching the rest of your life at best I think. 

Can someone please slap me as I swear I'm in 2014??? Why are people still willing to end their lives popping 20 tablets a day for a couple extra quid.

:dash:

I know it's very sad. West London is totally shit for punting now. There is a high demand for bareback sadly and it will continue. Can't punters have CIM/SWALLOW, if they need a hole to unload into? There is no need to risk bareback.

Offline Stalinator

Says on her profile that she doesn't do BB.