Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine_c / Bayswater  (Read 502 times)

15 review(s) for Sweet Patricia x (7 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline soutpiel

External Link/Members Only

I called mid morning to request an hour's in-call at 4pm. Phone answered by a girl who seemed to speak good enough English who confirmed and said she's send a text with the address. This didn't arrive so I sent a text to request. This was replied to by WhatsApp from a Polish number confirming an appointment at 5. I messaged back saying that we had agreed an hour at 4 which is what I wanted. She then replied that 4pm was ok. I messaged again at 3 to confirm that I was on my way which was acknowledged.

I was let up immediately and met by the girl in the photos and kissed on the lips.

She asked how long I wanted 15 mins or half an hour? I said that I had booked for an hour and had this confirmed.... She said that had had another appointment but then said OK for an hour.  :dash:

I book for an hour, not because I'm a super stud who can go multiple times but because I don't like to rush or be rushed. I walked as this would only ever end badly.....

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

I empathise with you...as I got messed around by this lady also....as my comments on an earlier...positive...review......