Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet Hiding Services & Fees but NOT the Phone Number!  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Xtro

Vivastreet are now blurring out the services offered by an SP as well as her prices.

Mind you, you can still call or text her.   :crazy:

Originally, a warning said, "Service User Notice: Given the social distancing measures, why not ask the advertiser for some virtual fun?"

Now it says, "Service User Notice: We are making temporary changes to the site. Only online services can be advertised during the lockdown. Please stay at home to save lives."

Additionally, regarding services and rates, they say, "Information temporarily unavailable during lockdown"

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 05:44:34 pm by Xtro »

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Vivastreet are now blurring out the services offered by an SP as well as her prices.

Mind you, you can still call or text her.   :crazy:

Originally, a warning said, "Service User Notice: Given the social distancing measures, why not ask the advertiser for some virtual fun?"

Now it says, "Service User Notice: We are making temporary changes to the site. Only online services can be advertised during the lockdown. Please stay at home to save lives."

Additionally, regarding services and rates, they say, "Information temporarily unavailable during lockdown"

So? There are SPs out there offering sex texting.

Offline Xtro

So? There are SPs out there offering sex texting.

That's a fair comment.   ;)

Offline Jerk Chicken

Another site pretending to police sex work and thus comply with Govt Covid-19 guidelines!
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What about here? (Random SP) - External Link/Members Only
Every one I've looked at in the NE is the same, blurred out. I did notice kielondon has cropped out the lower part that says "Information temporarily unavailable during lockdown".

Offline Londonpunter30

Maybe they should concentrate on getting ride of the stolen pics and fake profiles and brothels first

Online PeachyAssFan

Maybe they should concentrate on getting ride of the stolen pics and fake profiles and brothels first

But if you increase the screen size, the blurring becomes less effective and you can make out what it says.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
But if you increase the screen size, the blurring becomes less effective and you can make out what it says.
Why would you want to during this pandemic. In fact why did you even try, are you looking to punt.   :unknown:

Offline kielondon

What about here? (Random SP) - External Link/Members Only

works, i've noticed that website works on pc but on mobile devices informations are blurred

Offline Xtro

works, i've noticed that website works on pc but on mobile devices informations are blurred

Are you using a VPN or some kind of "Hide-IP" software on your PC?

Offline kielondon

Are you using a VPN or some kind of "Hide-IP" software on your PC?

I know what it is now. On Opera it's fine, but same website opened in Chrome information are blurred. Interesting.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 12:51:56 pm by kielondon »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I know what it is now. On Opera it's fine, but same website opened in Chrome information are blurred. Interestig.
I'm on Opera and it's blurred.  :unknown:

« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 12:56:19 pm by daviemac »

Offline Xtro

Opera has a "Turbo" mode if I remember rightly that auto kicks in a VPN. 

I've not got it on my PC, anyone wanna play with their settings and see?

« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 01:07:33 pm by Xtro »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Opera has a "Turbo" mode if I remember rightly that auto kicks in a VPN.
If VPN was enabled I wouldn't be on here.
VPN is in the settings but you have to manually enable it, if I do that I can't get on here so it's permanently off.

Edit

I use Opera for all thing punting and other browsers for normal use.

Edit 2

just tried with VPN on and it's still blurred.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 01:14:55 pm by daviemac »

Offline LLPunting

is your internet connection weaker than normal or perhaps your ISP is throttling traffic and the site is serving up a progressive image that's stalling due to poor response times?
Also try clearing your browser cache be for re-visiting the site.

Offline Xtro

If VPN was enabled I wouldn't be on here.
VPN is in the settings but you have to manually enable it, if I do that I can't get on here so it's permanently off.

Edit

I use Opera for all thing punting and other browsers for normal use.

Edit 2

just tried with VPN on and it's still blurred.

Thanks for trying.   :hi:

@LLPunting, I guess you're asking kielondon since he can still "get it up", so to say. 

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
is your internet connection weaker than normal or perhaps your ISP is throttling traffic and the site is serving up a progressive image that's stalling due to poor response times?
Also try clearing your browser cache be for re-visiting the site.
If you mean me, I've just done a speed test in Opera and it's ping- 16 ms, down - 112.34 mbps and up - 10.08. No restrictions either.

BTW I had to turn VPN off before I could reply.

Online PeachyAssFan

Why would you want to during this pandemic. In fact why did you even try, are you looking to punt.   :unknown:

Apologies, I should have thought about it a bit more, but  it was merely a minor tech investigation and not to encourage punting during this time. Sorry about that

Offline Xtro

Apologies, I should have thought about it a bit more, but  it was merely a minor tech investigation and not to encourage punting during this time. Sorry about that

I'm also interested in the tech side.
I recently used a very old, very slow PC to view the VS profiles and because the webpages load up r..e..a..l..l..y slowly, the text is clearly visible for a split second, and then the "blur filter" is applied. Interesting.
I suspect you could look at the web page source and still retrieve the information if needed.

Offline kielondon

I Think I got the answer - Thats got something to do with ad blocker built in in Opera it have option to "block tracking scripts" - depends if that's on or off you can see blurred information or not.

Offline Xtro

I Think I got the answer - Thats got something to do with ad blocker built in in Opera it have option to "block tracking scripts" - depends if that's on or off you can see blurred information or not.

That explains the "blurring script(?)" after the page loaded on my old PC, if that's how things work. CSS and all that stuff!

I might look into that a bit later. Thanks for your research kielondon.   :drinks:

Offline LLPunting

I'm also interested in the tech side.
I recently used a very old, very slow PC to view the VS profiles and because the webpages load up r..e..a..l..l..y slowly, the text is clearly visible for a split second, and then the "blur filter" is applied. Interesting.
I suspect you could look at the web page source and still retrieve the information if needed.

Nice catch  :thumbsup:

I hadn't tried viewing the site (no point frustrating desires) until you just mentioned this and I get the same behaviour even with fast download speeds; I see the blur being applied post download of services and prices. 

Looking at the source they've renamed the code blocks that generate the tables of services and rates with covid markers, the sources clearly spell out all the details for the SP.  Not techie enough to see how they're creating/applying the blurring filter on top.

Offline hornyguylondon

Nice catch  :thumbsup:

I hadn't tried viewing the site (no point frustrating desires) until you just mentioned this and I get the same behaviour even with fast download speeds; I see the blur being applied post download of services and prices. 

Looking at the source they've renamed the code blocks that generate the tables of services and rates with covid markers, the sources clearly spell out all the details for the SP.  Not techie enough to see how they're creating/applying the blurring filter on top.

Let's hope an ethical hacker doesn't intervene to "tidy up" a few of these sites during the lockdown.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Just tried it on Google and still blurred.  Not aware of ad blocker on there, in fact I got a popup for SWARM when I first opened VivaStreet