Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Potential condom shortage post lockdown.  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Davey Dykes

Are you actively punting just now?

If not why would you be bothered at all?

Offline Dipper

Are you actively punting just now?

If not why would you be bothered at all?

Clue is in the title.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
That Malaysian company only produce 20% of the worlds condoms and they're now back producing at 50% capacity. A loss of 10% of what would normally be available.   :unknown:

Offline misterm

So potentially production is down 20%, perhaps this will put prices up a bit (maybe no bogof or 3 for 2). No doubt the free NHS condoms will be ok. As I expect they won’t have given many out in past weeks.

I can’t imagine them becoming unavailable or unaffordable in the UK tbh ,maybe some brand will go out of stock for a few weeks.

Offline Vice Admiral

Panic over!

Now I wonder if I can think of anything else to worry about...

Offline Redpunter

Another panic to worry about if we survive the Piers Morgan predicted Nuclear war in which Dominic Raab will not be able to push the button as his hands are tied. We should all follow the best scientific advice, bareback like fuck and hope for the best. Are condoms included in the list of PPE shortages? :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Beamer

Another panic to worry about if we survive the Piers Morgan predicted Nuclear war in which Dominic Raab will not be able to push the button as his hands are tied. We should all follow the best scientific advice, bareback like fuck and hope for the best. Are condoms included in the list of PPE shortages? :unknown: :unknown:

Don't be a prat..... and don't listen to even bigger prats like Piers Morgan.

Offline Blackpool Rock

They only make the small ones so I guess it doesn't affect anyone on here  :blush:  :rolleyes:

Perhaps we will all have to go back to the reusable "Geronimo"
External Link/Members Only

Offline Redpunter

Thank you very much for informing me that I am indeed a PRAT I only thought a little light humour would be acceptable in this time of darkness but that seems to have been lost in this instance.

I have never been one to resort to personal insults so all I can say is the pot and the kettle come to mind, Stay Safe

Offline David1970

Thank you very much for informing me that I am indeed a PRAT I only thought a little light humour would be acceptable in this time of darkness but that seems to have been lost in this instance.

I have never been one to resort to personal insults so all I can say is the pot and the kettle come to mind, Stay Safe

Don’t tell Sergi there is a shortage of condoms, he will be charging for them as extras.

Offline Doc Holliday

We should all follow the best scientific advice, bareback like fuck and hope for the best. Are condoms included in the list of PPE shortages? :unknown: :unknown:

You will be fine with bareback. Just ensure you have a fresh FFP2 mask, visor, gown and gloves.

..... sorry going into medical role play mode again :crazy:

Offline Redpunter

You will be fine with bareback. Just ensure you have a fresh FFP2 mask, visor, gown and gloves.

Always follow good scientific advice, we all should all follow the good Doctors advice :P :P

Offline hornyguylondon

I do agree that Piers Morgan has been over the top recently although I will back him for championing lockdown rather than the idiotic herd immunity the government pursued  :unknown:
Let 100,000 vulnerable die then we’ll be ok  :wacko:

Online mr.bluesky

Just cut the rubber fingers off the latex gloves. You will then have 5 sizes to choose from I'm sure one of them will fit.  :thumbsup:

Offline Doc Holliday

Just cut the rubber fingers off the latex gloves. You will then have 5 sizes to choose from I'm sure one of them will fit.  :thumbsup:

Probably all too big  :D