Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penarth road bmw garage area  (Read 1212 times)

Offline walshy101

Took a drive by the area the other night.  1130pm no girls to be seen have they cleaned the area up? Magic roundabout seems very quiet as well with the bridge shut any info would help

purefilth

Why would anybody who is healthy in body and mind want to be dealing with heroin and crack addicted street girls??

No offence but I know some street walkers and that's what they are into and if that's your thing you're better off pulling up with some brandy & whiskey & having a party rather than a filthy £20 flutter

cockneybstrd

Why would anybody who is healthy in body and mind want to be dealing with heroin and crack addicted street girls??

No offence but I know some street walkers and that's what they are into and if that's your thing you're better off pulling up with some brandy & whiskey & having a party rather than a filthy £20 flutter

you answered your own question

if you look at the op postings its all street whores

Randolph69

Took a drive by the area the other night.  1130pm no girls to be seen have they cleaned the area up? Magic roundabout seems very quiet as well with the bridge shut any info would help
I noticed a couple of street whores on Ocean Way last night, just south of the Magic Roundabout. They keep off East Tyndall Street now due to regular police interference with their activities.

Although it baffles me why anyone would take the risk  :scare:

newforthisyear

Makes me laugh every time I see a group outside the willie group