Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Massage Therapy Newport-  (Read 4196 times)

Mike123

Hi All

Took the plunge on this one today.

New place on Charles Street. Still has the old beauty salon signage outside but to be honest, provides good discretion.

Greeted by the receptionist who is very pretty (she would be worth a punt)z I think she is also the owner.

Middle aged masseuse but the receptionist also joined in to provide 4 hands free of charge. ( opening special offer she said)

She then left the room and left the other lady to finish me off. Paid £40 and £20 for HE. Good skills with hands.

Would go back to try to progress with the receptionist. Although she said she only does normal massage.

Would be keen to know if anyone else has tried and had any success.

Mike123

Thanks Goldfinch

Have you also visited this place ?

STAR-LORD

Thanks Goldfinch

Possibly not, but he probably will!  :D

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks Goldfinch

No,I'm 175 miles away in Manchester,but it sounds like my cup of tea-thanks for the review. :thumbsup:

Mike123

Don’t let distance stand in the way of a good punt 😂

markeasten

I went here today. 

Looks more like a dental practice from the outside.

I like to check out the new places but usually use Cardiff places.

There are two massage rooms and two women.

But today I had one of the most comical experiences!

I texted in advance to book the " young receptionist "

This punting site  comes in useful! ! Thanks!

When I got there I was greeted by a large oldish woman who had little English and bossed me into a room.

She told me to undress. I explained that I had booked and was relieved when the pretty younger girl appeared and took over.

This is the very enthusiastic owner. She is pleasant and quite eccentric

She started the massage.

Then  I heard another punter come in and he went into the other massage room . I sniggered because he got the bulldog lol.

Two minutes later she burst into my room and insisted that the girl  swapped with her.

The other punter had point blank refused to be massaged by the older woman and she was trying to organise a swap.

I was having none of it.  I'd booked and wasn't interested. I was pissed off that she just walked in on us.

After she had gone we settled down again. The  girl is flirty and suggestive. Five minutes later the door opened again and she was back .  Obviously rejected by the other punter she tried to swap a second time. 

Again I said no.  It was beginning to get quite funny and I laughed my cock off when she came back a third time. It was like a comedy. 

The other punter was clearly not having it either but I wasn't giving in because I'd booked and there was no way

The good news is  there is a new young one starting soon.

It was a fun experience to be honest.  Yes there is some basic fun available for an extra 20!

STAR-LORD

I went here today. 

Looks more like a dental practice from the outside.

I like to check out the new places but usually use Cardiff places.

There are two massage rooms and two women.

But today I had one of the most comical experiences!

I texted in advance to book the " young receptionist "

This punting site  comes in useful! ! Thanks!

When I got there I was greeted by a large oldish woman who had little English and bossed me into a room.

She told me to undress. I explained that I had booked and was relieved when the pretty younger girl appeared and took over.

This is the very enthusiastic owner. She is pleasant and quite eccentric

She started the massage.

Then  I heard another punter come in and he went into the other massage room . I sniggered because he got the bulldog lol.

Two minutes later she burst into my room and insisted that the girl  swapped with her.

The other punter had point blank refused to be massaged by the older woman and she was trying to organise a swap.

I was having none of it.  I'd booked and wasn't interested. I was pissed off that she just walked in on us.

After she had gone we settled down again. The  girl is flirty and suggestive. Five minutes later the door opened again and she was back .  Obviously rejected by the other punter she tried to swap a second time. 

Again I said no.  It was beginning to get quite funny and I laughed my cock off when she came back a third time. It was like a comedy. 

The other punter was clearly not having it either but I wasn't giving in because I'd booked and there was no way

The good news is  there is a new young one starting soon.

It was a fun experience to be honest.  Yes there is some basic fun available for an extra 20!

I think it's a good time for you to turn this into your first review, for the benefit of others.  :hi:

Offline Nice-dr

Hi. Thanks for review.
Could you comment on th quality of the massage? Is it firm and as good as Thai type or soft.
Thanks.

Offline Cardiffguy

Hi. Thanks for review.
Could you comment on th quality of the massage? Is it firm and as good as Thai type or soft.
Thanks

Nice-dr and a quite a few on here nick pick .. ie nice review but what was the lighting like when she had your cock in your hand? Was the wind blowing? Was the music too loud or not .. was the music with the beat? hehe Fuck sake guys.. Overall score, be happy.. fuck off

Offline Nice-dr

Hi. Thanks for review.
Thanks

Nice-dr and a quite a few on here nick pick .. ie nice review but what was the lighting like when she had your cock in your hand? Was the wind blowing? Was the music too loud or not .. was the music with the beat? hehe Fuck sake guys.. Overall score, be happy.. fuck off
[/quote

The purpose of a forum is to post review and to have Q&A.
But you clearly a waste of hard disk space here.

Mike123

Hi markeasten

Looks like you dodged a bullet there ! Lol

Did you get anywhere with the owner/receptionist ? 

Because when I went, she said she didn’t do any extras and only normal massage. I would like to go back and test her resolve if there is a chance ?

Thanks

Mike123

Hi Markeasten

Can you send me a pm please?

I would like to ask you something please

Thanks

markeasten

Yes it's worth you retuning Mike

Mike123

Thanks Mark

Going to give the receptionist another try this week.

What extras did you get out of her last time ? ( So I can expect what to ask her for)

Sorry to ask, but don’t want to waste my money going back if she doesn’t offer anything more than just a massage?

Thanks

Offline Mikey100

I gave this one a try as my usual place was busy, but with a little concern due to the comical experience above and as soon as I walked in I regretted it.
Reception was empty with the reception desk still boxed in a crate. After a few seconds a lady (later found out it was Coco) came out and asked me to wait in the back room. As I wanted the toilet anyway (rookie mistake) I wasn't too offended. Waited a few minutes and was greeted by Coco who couldnt appologise enough explaining it was very busy and previous massage over run.
Anyway, payment sorted and off with the clothes and onto the table. Coco was still appologising when she started, she explained that she would start and then swap to a very pretty lady a bit later. (Alarm bells went off again but I waited to see the other lady before complaining).

When she started massaging, I didnt want her too stop. A very good massage and she knew what she was doing working on the tighter areas longer. A little touching and feeling which I thought was strange as she'd already hinted the other girl would do the sensual stuff.
So after a while (full shoulder, back, arms and one leg lol) she said she would swap with the other girl (Ann). Not ugly but not as pretty as Coco. Paid extra 20 for HE and extra 10 for her undress but was only topless in the end as not willing to pay anymore.

This is where things went strange again, she started to massage the other leg and what a comparison. Totally useless was more rubbing than massaging. Didn't do that for long before the oil came out and on with the HE However, a few mins later there was a knock at the door and it opens, Ann tries to close it as she is now toplees however, it was Coco who pushed her way in. She said she wanted a look.

Well OMG what can I say, in she came saying she loved my big cock (bla bla) and went straight to rubbing her body on my face and sticking her tongue in my ear. Well no holes barred I though so hand up the top to get her tits out as well. But she was having none of that but was happy for me to play with them covered. So here I am, tits of two girls is my hands having HE what can I say but i didnt last much longer.

Quick clean up and Coco concluded with a good head and face massage before asking if it waas good and would I be back. One word - YES. But only for Coco!!

Offline Dog walker2

Which one is coco the owner or the older woman?

Offline Mikey100

She's the owner or receptionist (or both).