Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy blonde Nina  (Read 1324 times)

Husqvarna360

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has met Nina and got any feedback?

Offline Onlyblue

Can’t help but was looking at her myself for a little go tomorrow!
Not a lot of info of what’s included and not a great profile set up. Also poor pics.
TOFTT Lol

Offline crfc

Accessing from Poland... Prob gone home....

Neodym1404

Husqvarna360

Profile,is showing available in Cardiff, exchanged messages she said she's dress size 10, 36dd natural breasts, is 5'7" and DFK is extra £20 as she doesn't normally do it.

I am tempted to Toft today...  Will feedback if I do. :hi:

Offline ampersand

Profile,is showing available in Cardiff, exchanged messages she said she's dress size 10, 36dd natural breasts, is 5'7" and DFK is extra £20 as she doesn't normally do it.

I am tempted to Toft today...  Will feedback if I do. :hi:

She looks to have a.nice rack. The extra for DFK is worrying though - she states she offers a GFE, surely that should be included???

Husqvarna360

Yes does look but text came back confirming location for booking but DFK price then changed to £30 so I don't think it's going to happen today. :hi:

Husqvarna360

Well, good Comms in the end and booking went ahead in nice clean apartment at the bay.  Very pretty girl with body just as her photos, immaculately clean and very sexy, went for 30mins plus it was extra £30 for owo send DFK and overall had a real good GFE with this sexy girl. I will revisit here.