Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cum slut Nicole St clears. AVOID AVOID AVOID  (Read 1217 times)

Sa1

After driving 45 minutes to see this girl, she did not answer nor did she deliver.
Absolute waste of time, whateveryou do avoid at all costs! Time waster, comms good until I arrived where she said she would be late and then she stopped replying. Absolute joke!!!!

Soggybiscuit

If you've booked in then it is fair enough to post as a review with a link.

Offline KTM RIDER

There seems to be 4 or 5 WG's working out of St Clears at the moment - Not sure if they work together but they regularly move about but regularly return to St Clears.

Thanks for the warning!  :drinks:

Offline wantfun

Ithink some of them are the merthyr lot.

np500

Has anyone seen any of them in st clears, no disrespect, but not exactly the center of the punting universe ?

STAR-LORD

Has anyone seen any of them in st clears, no disrespect, but not exactly the center of the punting universe ?

Who is this Merthyr lot again?

Offline KTM RIDER

I've not seen any of them Redevil but believe they are using holiday lodges on the outskirts?

np500

Who is this Merthyr lot again?

I saw two way back in my first few months, group of girls working out of a Merthyr premises, the neighbors complained to the police who raided the place, the girls dispersed all over the country, parking there profiles in all sorts of places while not always working .

STAR-LORD

I saw two way back in my first few months, group of girls working out of a Merthyr premises, the neighbors complained to the police who raided the place, the girls dispersed all over the country, parking there profiles in all sorts of places while not always working .

Too much shagging noises?  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline crfc

What a downer....
Best if you put these things up as a negative review so any SW links used get indexed when someone searches though SA1

Sa1

I could have put it as a negative review but I'm sure AVOID AVOID AVOID, would be enough to help peop :hi: . It is definitely the myrther lot, I don't mind waiting a little but not turning up at all and then texting when I left after nearly 45 mins waiting acting as if nothing had happened

Offline crfc

Yes but what if they appear in a different region?
That is a part of the point of reviews and the AW linked profiles!!!