Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice Thailand. Nuneaton.  (Read 659 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6796191) (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline evening-gent

External Link/Members Only
Thought I'd have a change from a rub n tug.
meeting happened last week. location is on a newish housing estate near to bedworth.
Lady in question is the one in the pics.

Text her at about midday as I was just passing. she said she was available in about 20 mins. she text the location so off I went. 15mins later I was being shown the magic door trick.. went in and saw she was dressed in a nice set of lingerie with a net type dressing gown. Told to take shoes off and leave them at the bottom of the stairs. got a good view of her tiny little arse on the way up.
The house from what I seen was kept immaculate.
Got into room and gave her £70 for 30 mins.
She went off to stash the cash while I got undressed and lay face down on the bed.
She returned and started a nice light massage. Nothing that would get the knots out but it was quite relaxing.
This went on fir about 10 mins.
Asked to turn over. This is where it went down hill a bit.
She immediately put a condom on me and I hadn't even got a semi. She started wanking and sucking me for me to get hard. It did the trick but my foreskin wasn't pulled back. once hard she jumped on and started riding. there was no feeling at all. I moved position to take her from behind and also to see if I could do anything about the condom. I think she thought i was trying to remove the condom to go in bareback so she turned around and gave me a funny look. I tried to explain what I was doing but I think the language barrier stopped me from explaining fully.
so I ripped the condom off and asked her to wank me off.
I wasn't too fussed about this as I usually go soft after 5 mins with a condom on as I hate the feeling but it would have been nice to look at that ass for a while longer.
she happily obliged. shot my load after about 5 mins.
She cleaned me up, I got dressed and out the door on the 25min mark

Now, I'm sure if we didn't have the condom incident it would be a weak positive from me. shes got a lovely figure and was nice and friendly but there was no oral on her(tbh I didn't try), no kissing and it's an extra £20 for OWO which I didn't take.
I fancied trying her as so many times I'm on the massage table and getting tugged off and wishing there was a bit more on offer.
I would return but this time I'd make sure the condom is on right.

Online ilovitbig

One of my pet hates is when they try and put the nodder on when your soft. :dash: :dash:

Offline mr.bluesky

Good review, so Alice didn't take you to Wonderland then  :D sorry I'll get me coat

Offline evening-gent

Good review, so Alice didn't take you to Wonderland then  :D sorry I'll get me coat

lol. not quite