Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freak accident - how much risk have I been exposed to?  (Read 6230 times)

Offline RandomGuy99

Did you consider chopping off the infected member to avoid any potential infection spreading?

Offline Jonestown

Did you consider chopping off the infected member to avoid any potential infection spreading?

No need to go that far, a liberal application of Germolene should do the trick, with particular attention to the japs eye.

I’m curious as to why a therapist who does not normally give sexual gratification was stripped to her thong during working hours. Also did the OP himself get to orgasm or did the freak accident put an end to play ?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 02:12:06 pm by Jonestown »

Online Watts.E.Dunn

See that Davie is about to clock 21,000 posts!..

Offline Mr Sinister

Tbh I wouldn't really sweat it especially at 5-10 seconds, one time a condom broke during a punt I didn't realise so was pounding away for god knows how long. Once we came to the realization what happened punt stopped immediately, got tested and was completely fine.

Next time I would worry less about these things happening and think more about are you comfortable with a WG performing such an act on you?

Offline alibirmingham

Whole storey reads a bit sus if you ask me. But regardless if the OP was genuine why would he ask publicly on a forum like this when he just as easily googled it and spoke to GUM.

Oh well, I’m with Doc on this and agree he’s done for  :lol:

Next time if there’s a next time be more careful OP. If your that easily frightened wear a condom even if your getting a handjob

Offline Dark Vader

There was a line in the show “ The West Wing “
One guy says to the other “ I accidentally slept with a prostitute “
The reply was “ Did you trip ? “
Now what was that Bruce Willis film where the wife confessed to having an affair and she claimed it was an accident and his reply was "What, he tripped and hell and stuck his dick in your"....
Your how seems a little far fetched but hope you are safe dude.

Offline Fuzzyduck

PMSL reading this, reminds me of Sir Norman Fry from Little Britain  :lol:

External Link/Members Only

:D :lol:

Freak accident my arse. More like she wanted some cock inside her to help get off. Also sounds like punters remorse for being reckless and allowing her to play with his cock in that way. OP also neglects to mention if he came before he decided to push her off. :lol:
Brave of him at least in admitting to having a 2 inch cock.

Online Coriniumstud

Now what was that Bruce Willis film where the wife confessed to having an affair and she claimed it was an accident and his reply was "What, he tripped and hell and stuck his dick in your"....
Your how seems a little far fetched but hope you are safe dude.

Great Film
The Last Boy Scout

Offline Doc Holliday

Brave of him at least in admitting to having a 2 inch cock.

:D I was going to post something similar but thought I had given him enough stick.

I'm wondering if he will narrate the same story at his appt?

Hope so. Having had a dull day swabbing people's genitals, the staff may appreciate a good laugh.

The serious aspect to all this is it highlights once again the number of people engaging in casual sex, who have no real understanding or knowledge of the risks.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 07:02:18 pm by Doc Holliday »

Offline Nagilum

Ok, aside from taking the royal piss out of the guy. Let me try and bring this back for you OP.

What are you afraid of in particular? Is it HIV? I am going to assume that for a moment. It is a risk, although as you were only inside for seconds and you were the insertive partner not the receptive partner that is a lower risk altogether.

You should be fine, however get a test to confirm your status not just for HIV but also any other infections that can trasmitted by skin to skin contact. Get an antibodies test at 6 weeks post-incident where a negative at that time will rarely change.  You could then retest in 3 months which will clear you completely, if you are still worried.

Now, put yourself at ease and relax.

Edit *Just saw your HIV comment. I will leave this comment here as general advice on the matter.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 07:49:20 pm by Nagilum »

Offline Fuzzyduck

:D I was going to post something similar but thought I had given him enough stick.

I'm wondering if he will narrate the same story at his appt?

Hope so. Having had a dull day swabbing people's genitals, the staff may appreciate a good laugh.

The serious aspect to all this is it highlights once again the number of people engaging in casual sex, who have no real understanding or knowledge of the risks.

To be fair, you also need to factor in the "heat of the moment". If you really thought about what you were doing, the risk and implications, then you'd stop immediately and slap yourself. But it feels so good, and she's rubbing her clit with my bellend and I really ought to stop her... Oh and look, the dirty bitch has sat on my cock. Wow amazing. I really should stop this but oh I've just spunked. Umm... oh dear. I thought I'd last more than 10 seconds. Shit.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
To be fair, you also need to factor in the "heat of the moment". If you really thought about what you were doing, the risk and implications, then you'd stop immediately and slap yourself. But it feels so good, and she's rubbing her clit with my bellend and I really ought to stop her... Oh and look, the dirty bitch has sat on my cock. Wow amazing. I really should stop this but oh I've just spunked. Umm... oh dear. I thought I'd last more than 10 seconds. Shit.
The point is no matter whether it's the heat of the moment or by design adults should be aware of the risks involved in anything they do, even more so in a paid for sex environment. Unfortunately as threads like this show there are those who don't have a clue.

Offline Ligan

I'm not even sure, you'd get PEP for that, as I think vaginal sex is quite low risk. But, it's obviously worth asking. I imagine they'd calculate the risk based off where the girl is from.

I've had PEP before though - was for bottoming with a TS, and I thought the condom broke. Was a long month, but I eventually calmed myself down.

I honestly would try not to worry as well. I was told the risk was somewhere between 1-3% - which is still low. With PEP that risk would decrease much further though.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 01:22:53 am by Ligan »

Offline pbrown355

Had a condom split late last year. Didn't even know until finished and removed myself. It was nerve-racking until tested.
OP story takes some believing but wish him well however this came about.

Offline airrift2010

I’m inclined to believe the OP, something similar happened to Grady’s wife, Marshal Matthers wrote about it.

Offline LLPunting

So what if she doesn't want an abortion?

GL with that.  Hate to think how much Uni will set you back in 18+ yrs.

Offline JimArtois

No point, give it a few weeks and it will fall off by itself  :drinks:

Offline senordingdongs

Happened to me about 6 months ago, met a slim sensible posh mature around 50, husband had scarpered and she lived alone. I went over for a drink and ended up shagging her for hours in the bed. She said she was clean and and she looked after herself, we both made a decision to have unprotected sex and I emptied several loads into her vagina and in her mouth. It feels better raw there's no doubt but it was a risk.

Two weeks later I had no symptoms but took a test and it was all clear, 4 months later I took another clap and HIV test and it was clear. Would I raw dog a WG?, no I'll wrap up. Would I raw dog another civie?, I can't say I won't.

Was it stupid riding a woman bb I'd only met a few days previously, no question. Too old to get pregnant and if I'd have come up as have Chylmida etc id have dealt with that asap, but you live and learn

Online webpunter

PMSL reading this, reminds me of Sir Norman Fry from Little Britain  :lol:

"Just before she cums she thrusts her hips up and forward and then as she orgasms her knees give way and she lands on me and I slip into her
It was only a couple of inches and 5-10 seconds max as I struggled to get her off me, though it felt worringly longer at the time
I think she was so in the moment she didn't realise what had happened"

Not much  :D

Online webpunter

Happened to me about 6 months ago, met a slim sensible posh mature around 50, husband had scarpered and she lived alone. I went over for a drink and ended up shagging her for hours in the bed. She said she was clean and and she looked after herself, we both made a decision to have unprotected sex and I emptied several loads into her vagina and in her mouth. It feels better raw there's no doubt but it was a risk.

Two weeks later I had no symptoms but took a test and it was all clear, 4 months later I took another clap and HIV test and it was clear. Would I raw dog a WG?, no I'll wrap up. Would I raw dog another civie?, I can't say I won't.

Was it stupid riding a woman bb I'd only met a few days previously, no question. Too old to get pregnant and if I'd have come up as have Chylmida etc id have dealt with that asap, but you live and learn

Are you sure you've posted this on the correct thread ?

Offline Bonker

Online contentguy

It’d be a great review on the right site!

Offline newhere456

Sounds like the explanation somebody would give a doc in A&E after being admitted with some object stuck up their arse.

Online webpunter

Or - i was hoovering the house in my dressing gown & somehow my cock accidentally got stuck in the end of the nozzle

The docs & nurses must have a right laarf

Not only with whatever has happened but also with the excuses given

Offline dirkdiggler583

do a review would be best as she sounds a good time girl !

Offline Thephoenix

Or - i was hoovering the house in my dressing gown & somehow my cock accidentally got stuck in the end of the nozzle

The docs & nurses must have a right laarf

Not only with whatever has happened but also with the excuses given

If it was Hetti Hoover I can understand as she's rather fetching.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Otherwise you made need to question your sexuality. :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: February 27, 2023, 07:10:13 pm by Thephoenix »

Online webpunter

If it was Hetti Hoover I can understand as she's rather fetching.

Otherwise you made need to question your sexuality. :rolleyes:

:lol:
Tippy toe carefully on the subject of sexuality  ;)

Offline Southernbloke

I think Hetty has a knowing smile and a naughty glint in her eye
I got very lonely in lockdown 😆

Online webpunter

I think Hetty has a knowing smile and a naughty glint in her eye
I got very lonely in lockdown 😆

Brilliant  :lol:

"The majority of the reported injuries were sustained when the erect penis was placed directly into the body of the vacuum cleaner or electric broom where the fan blades are located, approximately 15 cm from the inlet"  :scare:
You needn't worry  ;)

Online webpunter

Talk about a thread going off-piste