Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: reviving an old account  (Read 878 times)

Offline workinallweek

friend was on here but now cant sign on ...  His situation has changed so no longer secret squirel  . can he get his membershi back please  and how ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Davey Dykes

If he can no longer Secret Squirrel then he can fuck right off.

HTH  :hi:

Online mr.bluesky

friend was on here but now cant sign on ...  His situation has changed so no longer secret squirel  . can he get his membershi back please  and how ?

Did he contribute any reviews ? If not no great loss. tough shit.  :D

Online myothernameis

Post his username to admin, and sure admin will look into his membership, but if he already banned, not a chance  he getting back  :D :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

OK so i'm assuming he wasn't banned etc and has just forgotten his password etc.
As I understand it he's probably fucked until the problem with new registrations is sorted as Admin can't send out confirmation link e-mails for new accounts or password reminders etc.

I'm saying this based on Admin making a comment to this effect when some people who had the same username and passwords for UKP and UKE were changing their passwords after UKE went into meltdown

Offline Blackpool Rock

OK so i'm assuming he wasn't banned etc and has just forgotten his password etc.
As I understand it he's probably fucked until the problem with new registrations is sorted as Admin can't send out confirmation link e-mails for new accounts or password reminders etc.

I'm saying this based on Admin making a comment to this effect when some people who had the same username and passwords for UKP and UKE were changing their passwords after UKE went into meltdown
This was the thread / comment I was referring to

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252893.msg2680782#msg2680782

Offline workinallweek

If he can no longer Secret Squirrel then he can fuck right off.

HTH  :hi:

Secret squirrel as in hiding his digital footprint from a v nosey partner . Yes he didn't contribute  much but times have changed and he has found some interesting girls in areas that have little choice of providers
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac