Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delight_Ebonybabe was ebonynympho ipswich  (Read 833 times)

Offline anaconda777

External Link/Members Only

I used to see her regularly between 2012-14. She was one of the best finds in the region and I do like my chocolate girls with curves and she was very clean.

These days she is very hard to get hold of and has been totally ignoring me for ages now which is a great shame. Anyone seen her recently?

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I used to see her regularly between 2012-14. She was one of the best finds in the region and I do like my chocolate girls with curves and she was very clean.

These days she is very hard to get hold of and has been totally ignoring me for ages now which is a great shame. Anyone seen her recently?

She's bigger, and heavier than me! must be all of that Ching Chong that she eats tt1983 lol. But she looks well toned, and Very Sexy mate!  :yahoo:  :thumbsup:

Offline anaconda777

Give her a visit and report back lol

Offline GreggCarter

I visited this one maybe 2 months back.

Pictures are a little misleading because the fact is, she's fat.

She was however warm and chatty which is always nice but perhaps a little too much as I left with her life story etched on my brain. There's better punts around IMO.

Offline anaconda777

Thanks for that. She must have piled on a few pounds then. I used to see her she would chat but not to the point of boring me lol. I used to have some good sessions with her. Oh well maybe it's a good thing she's ignoring me then lol

ramrodronnie

If she's fat? Defo Not one for my HL. I have seen one BBW from AW. But she was a one off. She was IMO quite pretty, and well known to OPs on this site. But she was attractive, and a Great Fuck though. I went through a larger good looking girl fetish phase during the summer. I would fuck her again, as I've said IMO she is attractive. But I almost always prefer the small/petite WGs between sizes 8 & 10, preferably with a nice big pair of Jugs, although in all honesty the Jug size aint a deal breaker.  :thumbsup:

Neal69

Saw Her late last year.

Yes she is a bit bigger than the ideal but I found her a good punt ( see review)

Tried to contact her today for a return visit but could not get hold of her but later had a reply by text along the lines of " Sorry I missed your call . Call me back" Unfortunately I had already arranged Plan B otherwise had she been 10 minutes earlier I would have seen her today for a second time.

Yes she can talk but I found her to be a top class shag.

ramrodronnie

Saw Her late last year.

Yes she is a bit bigger than the ideal but I found her a good punt ( see review)

Tried to contact her today for a return visit but could not get hold of her but later had a reply by text along the lines of " Sorry I missed your call . Call me back" Unfortunately I had already arranged Plan B otherwise had she been 10 minutes earlier I would have seen her today for a second time.

Yes she can talk but I found her to be a top class shag.

I had taken her off my HL Neal because of the fat comment from the other punter saying she is fat. But after reading you're Positive Review, I've put her back on to my HL, as she does really sound that she delivers a great full on GFE, and I do enjoy great French Kissing, and OWO. I do enjoy a bit of chocolate. Does she do CIM, and, or Facials Neal? Cheers mate.  :thumbsup: :hi:

Neal69

Hi RRR

Oral was with so no CIM.

Didn't ask about facials as its not my thing.

N

Offline anaconda777

She doesn't even acknowledge my calls anymore and I don't know why lol
Was seeing her once or twice a month a couple of years ago and yeah she's a good shag from what i can recall. Parking there was a pain!