Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried this site for a punt  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Duncy

External Link/Members Only Just come across this site limited info but some of the girls look good. may be a source for some fresh pussy.

Offline Moby Dick

Edit: I always thought Birchplace was for TS?? Males, Gay??
Didn’t know they had clunge on there.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 09:02:00 am by Moby Dick »

Offline lee1

External Link/Members Only Just come across this site limited info but some of the girls look good. may be a source for some fresh pussy.

Duncy, birchplace and eblue are affiliated and are a good source of info for TS. However wags do advertise there too. You could google search an advertiser's mobile number to see if there is an AW related ad and then search on here with the AW number for reviews of the wag. Good luck!

Offline Bornslippy

Looking through the east of england section I see the usual suspects from luton although there is an Andreea and Bianca from colchester who look banging. Not sure how you know they are working or what's actually included for the money.

Offline Duncy

Looking through the east of england section I see the usual suspects from luton although there is an Andreea and Bianca from colchester who look banging. Not sure how you know they are working or what's actually included for the money.

Yes thats what I thought just wondered if anyone had tried any WG's form here that are not on AW

Offline booblover1991

So just taken a gander, there are a few I recognise from AW, including a Rom who has her nationality down as Iraqi on this website, so wonder if the checks maybe aren't as good as AW