Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One girl two profiles ?? And feedback here is shit  (Read 557 times)

The happy one

It seems if you search here you will find quite a bit on Chloe

I want to find out whether Olivia96 is the same person as Chloe Price (External Link/Members Only).

I've spoken to both on the phone.  They both had a scottish accent and given previous messages on this thread, Olivia96 is actually scottish.  Which suggests it's her answering the phone rather than someone looking after her.  And they both lists loads of services they don't offer when you ask them (no anal etc).  And they also both change towns frequently but are also both always in the SAME town at the same town (they're both listed as Windsor now for example).

Are they just a pair of Scottish friends starting up together and going round together?  Or is there one scottish girl randomly creating two accounts and listing loads of services they don't offer?  Weird and annoying all in one.  Don't get why some women list services they know they don't offer... who are they trying to attract by doing it?

I can confirm that

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Are both in cambridge. Turned up at the same time. Have not called yet to see if they are in the same hotel

Services the same profiles look very much alike fees slightly different

But the reviews here put me straight off

Hot horny teenager who does nothing and charges extra for everything. No wonder she/they move around

Offline Zeusthedoc

Scottish maid / receptionist?