Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Presumably ANOTHER boob job for Charlotte Scott ... ?  (Read 1745 times)

Offline masseyferguson

I'm gutted, one of my go to girls for a really good punt and she's gone and ruined it !!
Why, Oh why do prossies love boob jobs, does it really enhance their appeal / earnings ?

Offline madeinwales56

Pointless post without a link. You may as well be talking to yourself.

Offline masseyferguson

Sorry, just thought her fans would know who I was talking about.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline madeinwales56

Sorry, just thought her fans would know who I was talking about.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Maybe her fans do (and I guess you are one) but after seeing her profile and photos I will not be included in that particular club, thank you.

SaneOnes

I doubt she is 31 but it's one of those occasions when i must see a face pic.

Neal69

I'm with you Tractor boy,

I don't care what size a woman's tits are, big small or fried eggs as long as they are natural.

Enhanced is not a deal breaker for me but I do prefer natural ones they look and feel so much better than the silicone falsies.

I even prefer natural saggy ones to the stuck on variety

Offline emirates52

I'm thinking of seeing her this week, physically she looks great  - can anyone tell me what she is like facially, there are no face shots in her galleries?

Simplysimon

You won't be disappointed , 8/10

raylondoner

It's not just tits, it's lips, around the eyes, chin, etc - seems girls want to be filled in places other than the obvious!  ;)

Offline emirates52

You won't be disappointed , 8/10

Thanks for the info - in that case will definitely give her a go.

NoMoreMonkeyBusiness

Never been a fan of fake boobs myself even on women with great bodies never mind average ones.