Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cambridge - Curvy Remmy?  (Read 502 times)

Offline Gsmith88

This is probably fake but I saw this advert on Vivastreet this morning External Link/Members Only and in amongst the usual drivel this profile stood out for some reason.

Prices seem reasonable, description/bio doesn't look entirely like a copy paste and the photos don't seem to show up in reverse image searches. The number doesn't seem to show up in search engines either which makes me think this could actually be legit.

There doesn't seem to be a matching profile on AW which is sometimes worrying but due to the shortage of decent punts and especially black curvy girls with big arses in Cambridge is my dick doing all the thinking here or does this look potentially legit to anyone else?

Online JayEZ2K

I was considering this profile as well, as a risky but potential SP. If you decide to see her, you should make sure she looks sexy as per the photos, is friendly, and confirms services; and walk if she is does not satisfy in any of those categories. And of course, it would be great if you report back what you find.

When I was exploring a lot, I could visit 2-3 places in a day to see who's who. If I get some time, maybe I'll do some rounds this week as Cambs is really barren at the moment.

Offline Gsmith88

I investigated this further and had some communication with Remmy.

She is particularly standoffish in her messages. For example I text her:
Me: "Morning, are you free for an incall at 11:30 today? Non sexual services meetup with facesitting (clothed) if possible?"
Her: "Yes".
Me: "Ok, what is the postcode?"
Her: "CBX XXX"
Me: "So... should I call you to confirm or when I get there?"
Her: "5 mins"
40 minutes later
Me: "So do you want me to call you?"
Her: "Yes"
Me: "I would quite like to do a video call actually as it seems you don't really like texting much? Would be good to prove we are both legit"
Her: "I don't do that"
Me: "OK forget it then"

Maybe I was pushing it with the video call, but something doesn't sit right with the communication or the profile. She certainly would not have understood the non sexual thing I can guarantee it.

Online JayEZ2K

SPs get all kinds of requests, so I doubt your meet request was an issue. And probably even preferred since it's less work for her. She probably didn't want to do the video chat, sinve I've heard there are time wasters that just want to chat and waste an SPs time and not actually meet.

The pics look great IMO, and could be genuine. But there's also significant risk of fake photos. And then the pricing is on the high side for an unknown at 80hh and 130ph.

Phone: 07459515221

Not sure if I'll have time to check her out, unless she's still here next week.

Hidden Image/Members Only