Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VANESSA EROTIC  (Read 527 times)

Andrew23

saving image just incase she disappears

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

-this girl looked 40 and not 29 but was borderline doable when she kept her mouth shut, she has half a broken/crooked tooth and its black

-paid for an hour £80 as she offered cum in mouth

-she couldn't understand english but seemed to understand everything over text tho.

-so basically no dfk and only  light kissing

-wouldn't let me touch her long her

-wouldn't let me lick her nipples, only light kiss them

-bj was average

-sex was below average, only done doggy, missionary and doggy again, then she told me to cum in her mouth. i didn't want to but she took my condom off and started blowing me and said don't worry cum twice in hour. So i blew my load in her mouth and i told her i wanted to see it. But she couldn't understand english so she sat on the bed and swallowed it.

-she then went out of the room and came back few minutes later to give me a massage. She got no idea on how to do a massage

-then she proceeded to blowing me and giving me a handjob for the next 20 minutes but i couldn't get hard for round 2

-i didn't know how many minutes had passed but she asked if i wanted a shower and i said no and to give me a bj which she did.

-i never have a problem cumming twice in an hour i don't get why i couldn't get hard this time

-she then tricked me and looked at her phone and said i have 5 minutes left

-i then got ready and left

-after walking down the road i checked my time on the phone and realized that i had been conned and only 40 minutes had passed.

-i was like fuck this bitch man

WILL NOT BE GOING BACK

-in future i will avoid girls that don't understand english as the communication breaks down and it awkward.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 06:33:33 pm by Andrew23 »

Andrew23

can the mod get rid of the image? it didn't show up properly :dash:

Offline The_Don

can the mod get rid of the image? it didn't show up properly :dash:

Hit "Report to moderator"  and ask for a resize

Thanks for the review and the warning