Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoebaker Chorley  (Read 1055 times)

Offline buddyboy92001

A relatively new posting on AW. Has anyone any experience with this girl. Great tits.
External Link/Members Only

Offline photoclicker

could be anybodies pics and at a £100 for 30 min there stiff competition,

Offline blackburnian

Got to say I've noticed this girl too - was wondering if it's the same girl as in this profile  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A fair few similarities in my eyes.

Bb

Offline irwell

Got to say I've noticed this girl too - was wondering if it's the same girl as in this profile  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A fair few similarities in my eyes.

Bb

Seven inches height difference, so unlikely I'd say.

Offline jcarvin199

Was interested to see if anyone else had seen her also. As far I as I can see from her pics, she looks stunning. Cracking tits. Trying to organise a meet with her soon.

Tierney

I arranged a booking with her back in August but it didn't go through in the end. Messaged on AW, she sent me her mobile number and said "TEXT" me and I'll send your my post code. Text sent but no response so left it and end up doing something else instead. A couple of weeks later I needed to use WA for an SA possibility and there was a message from this bint sent on that date with her post code. Works both ways I suppose, I could have followed up my text and she could have checked to see that I'd not read her WA message but if the communication's spot on then the booking goes ahead.

Profile looked promising back in August but a lack of feedback since is a downer. New photos look nice but she seems to be a bit of a night owl, sometimes on Direct Cam in the early hours of the morning.

Offline jcarvin199

Yeah it seems like she is a night owl, had some comms from her. Will see how it goes.