Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Verification Photo vs Free & PG's  (Read 1337 times)

Offline The_Don

I've been using A/W External Link/Members Only for some time now. One thing that annoys me and maybe others?

Is the difference in Verification Photo's vs free/private gallery's. I know UKP has, Suspected AdultWork Scams thread!

But I thought about started a thread, about these profiles. With reference to the contained images. IMO and to be blunt, they are misleading and ludicrous, in some cases.

Taking images from A/W, can be done via the following techniques. Please see these thread for more details:

Screenshotting profiles

saving adultwork private gallery pics

How to search images via GIRS and tineye

Uploading pics

External Link/Members Only

How To Do An AdultWork Profile Search on UKP

So let me commence with: External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline maxxblue

One I posted a week or so ago....

Hidden Image/Members Only
Vs

If the door opened and I was faced with scenario 1 I would be happy. If I was met with scenario 2 I would walk. Even though I know that they are one and the same.

Offline musicman007

picture 1 looks like that ex hollyoaks actress...stephanie something or other....she was also on celeb big bro.ditched her fella on national tv...nice girl.  :thumbsdown:

picture 2 looks......well.....scary :scare: :scare: :scare: :hi:

np500

It's amazing what an average girl can do with a bit a make-up, No, I truly do mean amazing .

Offline MrMatrix

If the door opened and I was faced with scenario 1 I would be happy. If I was met with scenario 2 I would walk. Even though I know that they are one and the same.
+1 maxblue. I don't think they are the same. I think the verification photo is what you'll get and the hot totty is someone who looks similar when dolled up. You cant make a direct comparison.
Even when I've taken a picture on my mob off the AW profile picture, and I have the WG in front of me I've not always been certain if I've been B&S. At this stage I would hope the little guy says "fuck off Dad I cant shag that", trouble he doesn't always do that, like 2 days ago  :dash:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Well all women can transform themselves with make-up, most make a remarkable transformation too. The thing I don't get us why do so many upload really rough and unflattering verification photos to AW??? It's like they wait until they're Ill, hungover and in a foul mood and then take a selfie in a kharzie.
I remember seeing a make-up free Abbie Clancy one morning in TK Maxx a few years ago and being shocked at her poor skin, spotty complexion, lank scraped back hair and dark circled eyes. I guess she'd had a heavy/wild weekend but the contrast to the glossy sexy images you associate with her was stark.
I suppose as long as the lady is scrubbed up, spruced up, oiled up, dolled up and raring to go it's all good. If she's in Waynette Slob mode then that's another story.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Offline Marmalade

I just did a quick search. Only 41 prossies in Edinburgh displaying v-pics. Some remarkably close. Others fucking horrific.

Useful thread. Bear in mind mostly they'll hide them once attention is drawn to them to screenshot or save them if you're seriously bothered.

Here's one called 'Evelyn Hot': no, I don't think so dear ...

Offline Sex Bob-omb

The thing I don't get us why do so many upload really rough and unflattering verification photos to AW??? It's like they wait until they're Ill, hungover and in a foul mood and then take a selfie in a kharzie.

+1
I've noticed this. It's like aw has a rule that they have to take a verification pic while going cold turkey, and after sleeping rough for 3 weeks. 
Why the hell is this the only rule they seem to stick too?

Offline Marmalade

Offline Marmalade

Here's ClaraSweet91, "beautifull [sic] delicate" and yet again RoRo-mania-n:
and who actually looks like this:

Happy punting  :cool:

mikexxlong

Yes the magic of makeup

Some girls who look as hot as fuck all made up,
But wipe of the slap and you probably puke a little

Online collector

Seeing I've been asked info about this prossie I'll post this example with veri pic different to profile pics because a profile swapping.
I met this prossie last year when was using another profile External Link/Members Only

Now it is hidden but I saved it when it was visible.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline MintRoyale

How about this: Sergi pays girls in their own country to provide their id and pic to verify a profile but then hide it on the actual profile. This'll mean the profile is verified but they can change the profile pics, gallery etc to whatever they want afterwards. Verified profiles can be sold to new girls or current girls who need verified status but can't get it