Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: little_lucie - Manchester  (Read 1562 times)

19 review(s) for little_star (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Associate Bob

External Link/Members Only

About a month ago I was in the Manchester area and decided to see if little_lucie was available. One box I've been wanting to tick is the tight-bodied gym-goer and lucie certainly ticked that box well. I did have my reservations as the vids (I only viewed the thumbnails) are over three years old and I assumed the pics were too (I don't know how to check how old profile/gallery pics are) so I did wonder how she'd fare up in the flesh.

Initial contact was by Adultwork a couple of days before the meet, contact number obtained and then contact by text on the day. I'm honestly not sure how you'd fare in trying to book on the day.

Meeting was an in-call and as per her profile was in the M16 area, texted her about 15 mins prior to the agreed time and specific address details given in reply. Nice enough small apartment block in a quiet residential area.

Inside and greetings exchanged, I go for a quick shower and head to the bedroom. Cash out of the way (£180 or an hour) and she asks what I'm looking for, I'm quite into GFE so we start off with lots of kissing. Plenty of tongue action and exploring each others bodies with our hands before moving on to the bed and shedding our underwear. I'm pleased to say that her body definitely matches up with what's on her pics/video thumbnails i.e. a gym-fit little hard-body with a nice firm butt.

More intimate kissing, giving/receiving oral, nice slow 'n' sloppy BJ from her and both her pussy and butthole are clean-tasting before on to the fucking. She rubbers me up and we go in to missionary, again lots of intimate kissing and bodies close together while I try different depths and tempos. She's making all the right noises and about 10 - 15 mins in announces she's going to cum and starts furiously rubbing her clit. Shortly after we move into doggy and this is what gets me going, again different depths and tempo and I love how her tight little body allows me to gently grab her hips and pull her onto me to get in deeper. After a while I blow my load and a bit knackered from pounding away collapse on to the bed beside her. I catch my breath back and we have a nice little post-coital chit-chat before I get cleaned up and dressed and get on my way.

I think the overall memorable aspect of the meet was it truly felt like a genuine GFE, kind of like the intimate sex you'd have with the other half on a lazy Sunday morning. Another positive for me is that she isn't too made up for the meet, very much a natural look which she carries off well.

Offline Pennington

Lucky fella getting a booking.
I had two meetings with Lucie when she was Little Star about 4 years ago.
I've tried a few times to make her acquaintance in recent times without any luck.
A nice girl and sub she is.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 04:35:00 pm by Pennington »