Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa British vs Isla brooks help!  (Read 3323 times)

Offline legendinho

Happy New year

One of my New Year resolution is to see more British girls this year and after reading recent reviews I can't decide between Lisa External Link/Members Only
and Isla Brooks External Link/Members Only

Last year I seen Hannah in Wolverhampton and Chardonnay in Birmingham a fair amount both provide an excellent service. Chardonnay it's more traditional GFE with Hannah it's got PSE twist.

So if any if you guys with experience with the above girls who do you recommend for my first punt of 2017? DFK and OWO is key.

Who do you think is the prettiest out of Lisa and isla?

:hi:

Dodo

An interesting dilemma Leg. They are both relatively new kids on the block so the number of us who have seen both will be limited.....I can't think of any member who has seen both.
I've seen Lisa and Isla would have to be bloody good to be as good.......from what other guys have said Isla is also a great punt.
I wouldn't think about it to much, you will not be disappointed with either.

Offline legendinho

An interesting dilemma Leg. They are both relatively new kids on the block so the number of us who have seen both will be limited.....I can't think of any member who has seen both.
I've seen Lisa and Isla would have to be bloody good to be as good.......from what other guys have said Isla is also a great punt.
I wouldn't think about it to much, you will not be disappointed with either.

Thanks dodo I'm leaning towards Lisa at the moment. Send both texts and email and Lisa is the only one to respond so far.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 06:34:22 pm by legendinho »

Ming

Thanks dodo I'm leaning towards Lisa at the moment. Send both texts and email and Lisa is the only one to respond so far.

I haven't seen Lisa, but will, to be fair to Isla, it does say on her profile she is on holiday til 4th.

My opinion based on seeing on Isla is that she will be an excellent choice, but then I also respect Dodo's opinion on Lisa, so I will be trying to get a booking with Lisa shortly, once I have seen them both I will report back if no one else does in the meantime.

Hard decision....

Ming  :hi:

Offline PepeMAGA

So what is your opinion?
Haven't seen either of them (yet) but both look good,  so why not bang them both? First choice for me would be Lisa as she's a blonde.

Dellboy

Haven't seen either of them (yet) but both look good,  so why not bang them both? First choice for me would be Lisa as she's a blonde.

Surely it depends what is behind the plant pot?  :hi: :yahoo:

Offline PepeMAGA

Offline legendinho

I haven't seen Lisa, but will, to be fair to Isla, it does say on her profile she is on holiday til 4th.

My opinion based on seeing on Isla is that she will be an excellent choice, but then I also respect Dodo's opinion on Lisa, so I will be trying to get a booking with Lisa shortly, once I have seen them both I will report back if no one else does in the meantime.

Hard decision....

Ming  :hi:

I first made contact with Isla  before Christmas but I guess that is when she was the most busy so didn't have time to respond.

Probably go and see both whoever I get a Booking with first will be the one as they both seem top girls. Will report back either way.

:drinks:

Offline RedditchJay

I have Lisa on my HL, Isla looks hot but I like Blondes

Happyfeet

Dodo

I think Largecock may have seen them both!!

Offline largecock1234567

i have just seen Lisa. Isla canceled on me just before Christmas because she had a problem with her eye. :dash: :dash: otherwise yes would have seen both.

See I am of a slightly different opinion based on my experience..But my experience Is more than likely brought on by myself which is why I have chosen to not coment ..

While I get everything guys are saying about Lisa, an she is attractive I felt like it was rushed and on a conveyor belt ....
I think from the out skirts Isla enjoys the sex more and Lisa its more about business.

I could be wrong....
From the sounds of it if it helps, Isla is a little like Hannah. :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

i have just seen Lisa. 
I think from the out skirts Isla enjoys the sex more and Lisa its more about business.

It's just business with all of them.

:timeout:

Offline Madone1

It's just business with all of them.

:timeout:

+1 sadly for most of these girls it is definitely no pay no play. They will all love making 2-3 grand a week more then the sex.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 10:15:48 am by Madone1 »

Offline azrael

i have just seen Lisa. Isla canceled on me just before Christmas because she had a problem with her eye. :dash: :dash: otherwise yes would have seen both.

See I am of a slightly different opinion based on my experience..But my experience Is more than likely brought on by myself which is why I have chosen to not coment ..

While I get everything guys are saying about Lisa, an she is attractive I felt like it was rushed and on a conveyor belt ....

I could be wrong....
From the sounds of it if it helps, Isla is a little like Hannah. :unknown: :unknown:

Will be looking forward to your review, it will be worth while reading as my gut told me there was something off about lisa. Who knows you might clear up a few things for me  :drinks:

Offline legendinho

Couldn't arrange a suitable time with either girl so it was back to inge street for me  :yahoo:

So my new year resolution will have to wait for the moment.

Offline largecock1234567

Well go and see my favourite lady and I guarantee she blows your mind!!!!

Oralbgood

so it was back to inge street for me  :yahoo:

Great thread. I am hoping to see Isla soon.

Please explain Inge st or provide a link.

Regards

Oralbgood

Dodo

I could be wrong....

As you say Large every one is different. I got the opposite impression with Lisa......no feeling of clock watching at all and I was well over time. She won't see more than four guys a day which is about what Michelle sticks to hence the difficulty in booking.

Offline largecock1234567

As you say Large every one is different. I got the opposite impression with Lisa......no feeling of clock watching at all and I was well over time. She won't see more than four guys a day which is about what Michelle sticks to hence the difficulty in booking.

This is true Dodo. I do think I brought this on myself to be fair as I was wanting 2 pops in 30 mins which she said doesn't normally happen..... I think it became task driven. My own fault.
Personality wise she is lovely and had a good chat wth her.
Just want to point out that my experience and thoughts are not to be really taken too much notice of because of this.

Redster69

I'm looking forward to seeing Lisa's new pics as her current ones do nothing for me, Isla's latest one's, however, look stunning.

Oralbgood

I have been lucky enough to have seen both Lisa and Isla. I have done reviews on both.

They are both excellent and both go the extra mile. Lisa is your girl from next door who loves sex and Isla is cock hungry cum whore. Both excellent at what they do. Depends what mood you're in.

Regards
OBG

Offline BlueRock

Sigh, why are all the top rated ladies on here never my type.
Wheres the curvy equivalent of these sorts.

Offline Digger1965

Can only comment on Lisa, and has been said very much like an old girlfriend you have not seen for a while. You would be happy to have her on your arm at a social event.

Offline Littlefoot

Can only comment on Lisa, and has been said very much like an old girlfriend you have not seen for a while. You would be happy to have her on your arm at a social event.

Prefer her on my dick at a private event!   :P

I may be able to shed some light on this topic very soon!    ;)

Offline bearcat69

I think the only reasonable way to settle this is to put them both together in a paddling pool full of jelly. Whoever can get the other ones bikini off first is the winner! :wacko:

Gotta say though, whilst I'm sure she is great in the service department, Lisa's pictures really don't appeal to me, especially the ones she put on recently. I honestly think she'd be better off just sticking with the ones of her in the field and on the beach. I was going to see her until she put up those pictures which suddenly put me right off. I'm quite sure she looks better in the flesh, but whoever did those pictures needs a slap. :angry:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 06:47:17 am by bearcat69 »

Offline Jawbreak

Not seen both
Isla is great GFE with a little filth thrown in
Enjoys what she is doing, so you can't go far wrong.
Lisa is on my to do list, but I just can't seem to sort it.
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Dodo

I absolutely agree with the comments above that is that the new pics do not do her any favours, she is definitely better in the flesh. After she put them up I suggested that she revert back to the earlier pics which do give a good likeness. She is a 10 with a bit of good living curves. I am into 8's and 10's so she is just right for me, for those who have seen Lola there is a strong similarity.
She is an attractive girl.

Offline Littlefoot

I have been lucky enough to have seen both Lisa and Isla. I have done reviews on both.

They are both excellent and both go the extra mile. Lisa is your girl from next door who loves sex and Isla is cock hungry cum whore. Both excellent at what they do. Depends what mood you're in.

Regards
OBG

I've also seen both now, and agree with your comments. They are both excellent in their own style. It's hard to pick one who's best. I would love either as a regular. Fuck it why not alternate them! But I couldn't choose one over the other. It's like picking ronaldo or messi.

I'm a big ronaldo fan!    :thumbsup:

Oralbgood

Good to know you had a good time LF.  I totally agree. They are both excellent. It comes down to what mood you are in. I find Lisa is a good GFE in a relaxed manner. Isla is a good GFE if you are feeling very active and drawn to the dark side.
In summary, I will just alternate until I am bankrupt. That will be in about 5 days if I keep spending as I have been. You only live once and I would gladly die in either of their arms :wacko:. Not certain either one of them would a like that but I suppose Isla would still be sucking my cock. I think Lisa would phone for an ambulance and then send flowers

Regards
OBG

Dodo

Good to know you had a good time LF.  I totally agree. They are both excellent. It comes down to what mood you are in. I find Lisa is a good GFE in a relaxed manner. Isla is a good GFE if you are feeling very active and drawn to the dark side.
In summary, I will just alternate until I am bankrupt. That will be in about 5 days if I keep spending as I have been. You only live once and I would gladly die in either of their arms :wacko:. Not certain either one of them would a like that but I suppose Isla would still be sucking my cock. I think Lisa would phone for an ambulance and then send flowers

Regards
OBG
She'd tastefully place the flowers sticking out your arse

Oralbgood

Would that be extra? :lol: :lol:

I would probably pay :wacko: :crazy:

Offline jimgooooo

You only live once and I would gladly die in either of their arms :wacko:. Not certain either one of them would a like that but I suppose Isla would still be sucking my cock. I think Lisa would phone for an ambulance and then send flowers

Regards
OBG
In an attempt to revive you!!!!

Offline jimgooooo

I absolutely agree with the comments above that is that the new pics do not do her any favours, she is definitely better in the flesh. After she put them up I suggested that she revert back to the earlier pics which do give a good likeness. She is a 10 with a bit of good living curves. I am into 8's and 10's so she is just right for me, for those who have seen Lola there is a strong similarity.
She is an attractive girl.

ive just checked out these pictures and from a hobbyist photographers point of view they are shit, the lighting is terrible. you never take a photo with all the light in the background with using some sort of reflector or lighting on the subject to balance it out!! :dash: :dash: :dash:
 i really hope she didn't pay for them?

Dodo

ive just checked out these pictures and from a hobbyist photographers point of view they are shit, the lighting is terrible. you never take a photo with all the light in the background with using some sort of reflector or lighting on the subject to balance it out!! :dash: :dash: :dash:
 i really hope she didn't pay for them?
I can tell you on good authority that they cost her a big wedge.......I agree, they are not good but on the upside when/if you pay her a visit I guarantee your expectations will be exceeded.

Offline azrael

I guess this debate will go the same way as m.i and Pola one, both being excellent at what they offer but on different scales. I would agree with one thing though lisa's new photos dont do her justice. The photographer needs to be given a good hiding if they've charged lisa for those :dash:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 05:40:01 pm by azrael »

Oralbgood

Jim  ;) :lol: :lol:.
What a way to be revived. Beats kiss of life any day.