Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party_girl1234  (Read 5148 times)

tilt8890

Did make a visit to that So called Party Girl (Sophie)
Its definetily the Girl in the pics but with a lot more weight, much bigger now than the photos & the least to say it was just a dissapointing fuck, lacked any kind of interest in the meet, merely needed to make a quick buck for her time. I'm sure she could do better than that,
did owo but did'nt allow CIm or swallow as her profile stated  :manhater: , load of crap in her profile,  but plenty of Positive reviews on AW (I wonder how), & none of them were offered any of the services that i was expecting too (CIM SW). These girls defo know the weakness & to entice horny men with words describing their AW profiles but not deliver...£150 an hour feels like a hard hit on the pocket for such of her lame, uninterested services.
waste of money & irritated  :vomit:

External Link/Members Only

ramrodronnie

Did make a visit to that So called Party Girl (Sophie)
Its definetily the Girl in the pics but with a lot more weight, much bigger now than the photos & the least to say it was just a dissapointing fuck, lacked any kind of interest in the meet, merely needed to make a quick buck for her time. I'm sure she could do better than that,
did owo but did'nt allow CIm or swallow as her profile stated  :manhater: , load of crap in her profile,  but plenty of Positive reviews on AW (I wonder how), & none of them were offered any of the services that i was expecting too (CIM SW). These girls defo know the weakness & to entice horny men with words describing their AW profiles but not deliver...£150 an hour feels like a hard hit on the pocket for such of her lame, uninterested services.
waste of money & irritated  :vomit:

Sorry to hear about you're shit punt tilt8890 Thanks for the heads up mate. She's now on my Blacklist. I hope the word spreads, and she gets a dusty phone????  :angry:

Offline Setodger

Why didn't you do you research on here first before parting with your cash?  :dash:

Tom5334

Why didn't you do you research on here first before parting with your cash?  :dash:

+1.  Day 1 Week 1 at Punter School.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing and the review.

but plenty of Positive reviews on AW (I wonder how),

I take A/W feed back with a pinch of salt.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=2243

YMMV with any W/G but, its now 3 negs on UKP for this poor excuse for a service provider.

Offline Riprock

Its definitely the Girl in the pics but with a lot more weight, much bigger now than the photos...

When did this become apparent?  Unless the cash has been already handed over you should've made a point of the above.
Easy to say i know.

Offline mightymunce

I cannot believe this girl is still out there. It's a chore writing a review on a phone but I did it for this one to warn u guys!

Someone take a whale harpoon next time and do us a favour

Offline The_Don

It's a chore writing a review on a phone but I did it for this one to warn u guys!

Correct me if, I'm mistaken but currently you have External Link/Members Only

Nor did I seen any warnings about this W/G in your post history  :hi:  :hi:  :hi:  :hi:  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 03:19:16 pm by The_Don »

ramrodronnie

+1 The_Don. Another leach/lurker spotted.  :angry:

Offline MrT222

So it doesn't look like you'll be taking her out on one of her £400+ shopping trips where you can hold hands over drinks? Haha.

Offline mightymunce

Nor did I seen any warnings about this W/G in your post history  :hi:  :hi:  :hi:  :hi:  :hi:

That's right as I use my phone so generally do quick posts. I actually did a review last year on her - check it out under the section called 'review'

ramrodronnie

Offline mightymunce

118 posts. 0 Reviews. Tells what you are mightymunce

I come in peace as we are all punting brethren. I just don't review as I use a mobile so don't have time to type one up  :drinks:

FootieMadJonny

Shame as she looks lovely. Even with the extra weight she'd definitely be my type of lady.

Along with her other negative review and other comments, its obviously not just a one off. Been in the game too long me thinks

Offline WelshClipper

All other things aside I have had this girl on my hotlist for ages and tried to see her once back in October (glad I didn't) but every time I have ignored her those massive boobs always drag me back and I say to myself 'oh give her a go just once'. I did see that she had put on weight, likes shopping parties, enjoys all kinds of this and all kinds of that, and swanks up and down the motorways probably waving to her fans.

But then I read her page again and I think I know what I see ''Delusions of Grandeur'' That's her problem  :dash:

Offline Riprock

''Delusions of Grandeur'' That's her problem  :dash:

Spot on.  The hourly rate, shopping sprees, days out together..

Offline king tarzan

Some pictures of her way back she looked hot
But her lower body looked nasty
Gave her a miss..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tinpusher

Saw her at the beginning of the year. Yes, she's a lot heavier than in the pics but I'm quite ok with her being a size 16/18 (most likely size 20 on top). A lot of the extra weight has gone into her boobs. I've had a lot of big boobs in my time, but hers are something special. 36K or KK is my estimate. And quite firm too.

So.... She's definitely my type, but I appreciate she won't be everybody's!

Offline bonapati

Saw her at the beginning of the year. Yes, she's a lot heavier than in the pics but I'm quite ok with her being a size 16/18 (most likely size 20 on top). A lot of the extra weight has gone into her boobs. I've had a lot of big boobs in my time, but hers are something special. 36K or KK is my estimate. And quite firm too.

Hope to hear from you in another 4 years.
Wtf bump this thread? She is fat period! Yes she was pretty but last time we checked she was looked as  tired as a door mat.

Online scutty brown

FFS another member of "AdultWorksFinestPerformers:Award Winning Members"
every single one of those is a lazy bitch only interested in cam work, and this one looks like she's escaped from the Hungry Hippos

Offline Thepacifist

I love big naturals but she hides her size on AW. I wouldn’t risk it. It’s hard finding a fit curvy girl who’s not a bbw.

Offline PilotMan

Dusty phone Sophie?

Offline Blazed

As someone who likes a BBW, I can't recommend her personally.

Will review her in the coming week or so, but I wasn't impressed at all.

My advice would be to avoid.