Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Russians - shipped in and out  (Read 1227 times)

Offline hermanmunster

I have been analysing some financial data for a Russian client. Apparently according to 2017 figures the average doctor's salary in Russia ranges from about £400 -£800 per month, it is no wonder that these ladies are in and out, working for as long as their visas allow them to be in the UK.  On that basis a girl charging £300 per hour can earn the annual salary of a Russian doctor (say £600 pm, £7,200 pa) in 35 hours work (say 2 weeks) and that is after the deduction of agency "commission".

Offline fudi_maar

How many Russian girls do you know that are earning £300 ph?

Offline OnTheSly

I have been analysing some financial data for a Russian client. Apparently according to 2017 figures the average doctor's salary in Russia ranges from about £400 -£800 per month, it is no wonder that these ladies are in and out, working for as long as their visas allow them to be in the UK.  On that basis a girl charging £300 per hour can earn the annual salary of a Russian doctor (say £600 pm, £7,200 pa) in 35 hours work (say 2 weeks) and that is after the deduction of agency "commission".

I reckon they only get 50% of the fee.  30% will go to the agency we book with, and 20% will go to the sergie that imports them.

So if they did charge us £300, their £150 would take more like 48 hours to get that same salary - and obviously that's pre-TAX (assuming they pay tax on their earnings).  Still not bad and still doable in 2 weeks assuming 3 or 4 clients a day.

Offline hermanmunster

How many Russian girls do you know that are earning £300 ph?

2, but there are hundreds to be found online.

Offline sunnyj

Are there any independent Russians out there?
More than a year ago I met a beautiful young Russian hottie from AW and her base price was £150 for an hour. Now they seems to be only available via agencies and starting price is £200/£250.

Offline Jonestown

Are they really Russians, or just russian speaking from the various ex satellites?

Offline hermanmunster

Are they really Russians, or just russian speaking from the various ex satellites?

I think most are genuinely Russians, I don't think many Romanians can get away with claiming to be Russian.  The only grey area could be Moldovans - many of whom still speak Russian.  There are obviously a few from Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia. 

Very few Russians seem to operate independently.  Although there are many users of this site who may be able to correct me via greater experience.

Offline Stav096

Most of the established Russian Independents charge GBP 250 ph. Those doing the circuits are charging 150 ph. However, the top class girls are in the 500 to 600 ph bracket.

Offline dobob

Most of the established Russian Independents charge GBP 250 ph. Those doing the circuits are charging 150 ph. However, the top class girls are in the 500 to 600 ph bracket.

Reviews please!

Online scutty brown

A number of false assumptions here.....
First that the girls are on work visas: they won't be. They're either here as tourists, students or illegally. If they're caught they can be thrown out at any time
Second that they are free agents - the reality is that much (most?) Russian prostitution in the UK is controlled by Russian or Albanian gangs, and they won't be leaving much for the girls
The girls may arrive thinking they're going to earn, but they soon get sucked into the system, earning for others