Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sweet Candy Manchester  (Read 1536 times)

28 review(s) for HOT SWEET CANDY (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline mancmong

ww.adultwork.com/2008238

First review so go easy! Saw Candy about a month ago now.

Booking: 1 Hour - B2b and OWO (included in price)

Girl: Candy is well reviewed - attractive polish blond - I'd say mid 30's with a good body with a bit of a belly but no problem. Pictures are probably from a few years ago but still accurate

Great service, offered a shower which I accepted and got down to B2b which she did a great job of sliding her body up and down my back and occasionally kissing me up and down as well. Plenty of playing with my balls and cock - I got up on my knees and she happily started wanking me off while kissing around my arse - no rimming - not sure if it's on offer didn't ask.

Flipped over with 15 mins to go for some slow and sloppy OWO which she is great at and had me on the edge the whole time until I finished. Offered another shower after but declined.

Online Bustydusty

Was the price still £100 with it just being mostly btb massage?

Still would be a good price but she’s a great kisser also
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 08:03:58 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline mancmong

Still £100 yeah but as you said it's good VFM with everyone else's prices going crazy

Online Bustydusty

Yeah very good price, I usually have the massage for about 10-15 minutes between rounds one and 2 - probably the best value around at the moment  :thumbsup: