Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Miss Rose x - Plymouth  (Read 1146 times)

6 review(s) for FrenchTemptress (1 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr_Pink

AW Profile - External Link/Members Only

Booking

Response to text quickly, but can be hit and miss

Devonport in a rough area, in a ran down council flat.

The Girl

Anna is older then her profile makes out, she is OK looking.

But I think the drugs has got the better of her.

Not the cleanest girl I have seen.

The meet

Once I got in and money was exchanged, I was told she was on the blob and couldn't have sex.

Oral wasn't great and was with a very thick condom.

After about 10 mins I was like nope I am out, I should have listened to my gut when I turned up.

Final Thought

There is a reason she keeps changing her name.... AVOID if you want to see her just burn your money instead.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 10:28:22 pm by Mr_Pink »

Offline Ed Ward

There was 3 negative reviews on here  :dash:

This one is an absolute disgrace of a whore. Should be blacklisted now there's 4 negatives ffs
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline northernmonkey

I actually got to fuck her. Although it was the coldest fuck of my life. Not what you need when you're just starting out either, she nearly put me off punting!

bristolqwerty

There was 3 negative reviews on here  :dash:

This one is an absolute disgrace of a whore. Should be blacklisted now there's 4 negatives ffs
Yet she has glowing AW feedback  :D :D :D  even when a meeting hasn't happened.  Fcuk me.   :D :D :D
Feedback
Only   borninaverygoodyear (11)   20/03/2018 20:36   Seeking Services
    This girl is wonderful- haven't yet arranged a definite meet but SO patient and helpful

You should read the whole field report, this is only an extract, nonetheless it's like a romantic novel.   I don't know who to believe.   :sarcastic:
About the Meeting   Score: 10/10
Anna greeted me with a charming smile and friendly, interesting chat, putting me at ease immediately. She is an extremely sensually attractive woman with long dark hair, a slim deliciously shapely body, with perfectly shaped firm breasts bursting to get out of a very short, revealing dress. Turning round to lead me to her bedroom, Anna revealed her incredibly lovely long legs, which led my eyes up to one of the nicest shaped bums I have seen. Having warmly embraced, she gently kissed me with her full lips and suggested that I strip off and relax on the bed, whilst she popped out for a brief moment to prepare herself in an even more revealing outfit, that made me want to caress every part of her erotic body even more than before. Anna then asked me to turn over so that she could give me an oil massage, suggesting me that it would gently arouse me further. Trust me, although I thought that I needed no further arousal, I recommend you take her advice, because the sensuous full body massage extended the truly hedonistic pleasure that I was experiencing. This included an unexpected body to body massage, which, with her firm oiled breasts, took me to another level. Anna then suggested that I give her a full body oil massage, which I gladly provided, with the reward of hearing her erotic sensual groans of pleasure. By now we were both really sexually turned on and, although she was happy to caress my penis with her sensitive mouth, we were quickly in a penetration embrace that was sheer ecstasy. Anna first came down slowly on me, which allowed me to see her wonderful body pleasure me into a dream like state, that I only came out of when she asked me to return the experience. I remember extending the amazing sensation of making love to her as long as I could, to ensure that both of us enjoyed the experience, as revealed by her frequent whispering in my ear of the words “this is gorgeous”.. Although there was no reference to time, I was aware that all good things have to come to an end, so I suggested that I orgasm, whist still making love to her with extremely passionate thrusts. With a final sensitive warm embrace, we slowly came down together and Anna then floated off to the bathroom leaving me to reflect on a beautiful experience.

Offline Mr_Pink

I rather pour bleach on my cock and see that again!!!

luv2tung

Met her once. Major period all over the place. Hated it, went soft and left

Offline Ed Ward

Kin ell.

She's genuinely one of the worst in the SW
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac