Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD / xxxDaisy Duo....amazing hour of filth!  (Read 1227 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6950037) (25 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline gmoniey

Links: External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only
Rate: 450: 250 (MissKDD) + 200 (Daisy)

Girls: Both have been well reviewed and described before. They are on the thicker side, but I had a ton of fun with their bodies

Service: I've seen Kristen in the past (pre-COVID), and thought it'd be fun to see her on my trip to London (especially after reading other reviews of her duos). Kristen arrived slightly earlier and we picked up where we left off...she's super easy to talk to and this helps ensure the energy is kept high throughout the booking. Daisy arrived shortly after and once they were ready, the festivities began...it's all a big of a blur to be honest, but the highlights include:

• Daisy throating my cock while Kristen had her tongue down my ass and then they switched
  • Daisy on the edge of the bed and throat fucking her while Kristen ate her out
  • Me sitting on Kristen's face so she could shove her tongue down my throat while Daisy ate her out
  • Fucking all 4 of their holes....Daisy's ass was so tight, I popped 30 seconds after I stuck it in
  • Kristen on top and rotating through her holes while Daisy shoved her big ass tits in my face
  • Hard face fucking / DT from both of them...especially for my second pop...they did a proper cock worship session with lots of spit and gagging. Seeing their noses pressed against my stomach was a great visual

Sadly we didn't partake in any watersports of squirting (I've had fun with Kristen on this before), but we just went with the flow of things. Overall, it was a ton of fun and I'd definitely repeat if I'm back in town.

Offline hendrix

Great review! These two together are extremely good. I had a recent repeat (not worth a separate review, no change in service or anything) and it was as good as the first time.